Chapter 7; dinner & roommate

Chapter 7

"I'm sorry Miss Jenson," he apologized with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Now I want you to list the terms whilst I look at the contract. Come to my office when done," with one last glare I left as fast as I came and got back to my office.

I filled in the number of the amount of money I would invest and read through the contract a couple of times before I was sure that it was right.

It didn't took long until Harry was back in my office, discussing the terms with me before Mr. Andrew it was? would come to sign.

"Miss Jenson? some guy named Mr. Andrew is here to see you," Sara announced after a while. "send him in," I ordered and took a sip from my water bottle.

"should I leave?" Harry asked confused. "No."

The door opened again and in came a middle aged man, probably around his forties. "Miss Jenson?" he asked as he stuck his hand out. I squeezed my eyes shut and shook his hand for not more then a second.

I could see Harry watching in amusement from the corner of my eye. I shot him a glare and told Mr. Andrew to sit down so we could work through the contract and the terms.

I explained to him what was in the contract and Harry discussed the terms with him. Occasionally, I would jump in and explain it a little more formal so Mr. Andrew wouldn't think wrongly about my business.

"that's a lot of money Miss Jenson," Mr. Andrew gasped as he ran his pointer finger of the number. "I believe in that guy to go big," I shrugged and he nodded his head agreeing with my words.

"So what you want is also like for his first headline tour to be the sponsor and that you'll be announced at least once in every city?" he asked unsure.

I nodded firmly, "Yes, I will even sponsor whatever he needs such in technical stuff or whatever will be necessary. Of course, only if you follow the terms."

"Well, we have a deal then," he announced and stood up to shake my hand again. I did and signed the contract as well as he did before he left my office.

"Impressive," Harry complimented from beside me. "I know. It's my business."

"Well, I would like to have dinner with you sometime," he said with a smirk as he stood in front of me. "I don't go out with my employees," I snapped and out the contract along with the terms and stuff in a folder so I wouldn't loose it.

"Let's say it's a friendly get together then," he tried to talk me into it.

"I don't do that either," I declined and put the folder into the shelf where I have all the folders with investments.

"Would you just come?" he sighed and suddenly stood much to close to me. "I don't have time," I turned him down again. "tonight at 7pm. I'll tell Shawn the address," he just announced and made his way to the door.

"I won't come!" I raised my voice so he would hear me.

"oh believe me you will," he winked and left my office like nothing happened. Well, he was wrong I'll definitely not come!

-

"drive me home," I told Shawn and he just nodded his head as he started the engine and drove off. I typed away on my phone and answered some emails before the car came to a stop.

Without another word I opened the door and got out whilst looking onto my phone. Suddenly the car speed off and just then, I realized that I wasn't at my apartment complex.

The doors opened and there stood Harry with a smirk on his face. "come on," he said and offered me his hand. I glared at him and ignored his hand as I followed him unwillingly.

We got into a little elevator and got up to floor eight. "I want to go home," I snapped as he dragged me towards a door with '4b' on it.

He unlocked the door and pulled me inside. I took in my surroundings and saw a cozy little apartment. Two little couches in the middle of the room with a little table in front of them along with a open kitchen and a little hallway.

I took off my coat and soon Harry was hanging it on a hook. There was a little kitchen table for four standing by a cute window so you could look outside while eating.

Another hallway was on the left where I saw three doors. Everything looked pretty modern but at the same time it seemed really cozy and I actually did like it.

"I share this apartment with a friend of mine, I'm sure you know him," he told me from behind. "I do?" I asked, being curious about who his roommate was.

"It's Niall but he isn't here right now he's out with his parents who visited him today since his birthday is coming up soon and they can't be there on his actual birthday," Harry explained and opened the first door on the left.

I was surprised that the Niall who worked for me since quiet some time now, was roommates with one of my new employees.

"That's the bathroom," he told me and went farther down the hall. "that is Niall's room," he opened the door to a messy room with boxers and shirts flying around everywhere.

"Wow, I didn't knew he was that messy," I said surprised making Harry laugh. "and this is my room," he said and let me into his room. It looked lovely, a big king size bed in the middle with walls painted in white and one in a darker shade of grey.

A huge closet was on the left and a drawer on the right side. Like every other room in his house it was really modern but welcoming in the same time.

"you have a lovely home Mr. Styles," I cracked a little smiled as I walked back to the living room. "so, actually the plans where that I cook something but I worked a little late so I decided on ordering food, you in?"

I was really hungry to be honest since I skipped lunch but I wanted to go home so I could get done some work. "Uhm, sure." I agreed which probably not only surprised me but also him.

"do you want Pizza? or maybe Chinese?"

"Pizza is good," I answered and told him to order a salami pizza. "how about a movie?" he asked after he had ordered the food. "I don't know about that," I shrugged and sat down on the comfortable couch.

Why am I even here for god's sake he's my employee! I couldn't leave now though. I was seriously hungry and I knew that he probably paid Shawn to drive me here and not pick me up until Harry approved of me to leave.

"Why not?" he asked confused. "because," I hissed and let out my CEO self again. We stayed silent for good ten minutes before he let out a small sigh, "I'm putting in a movie."

I opened my mouth to argue but I knew it was no use since either way it was his apartment at the end. "I hope you like horror movies," he smirked and sat down beside me as the commercial of the movie started.

"what?" I asked praying that he didn't put in a horror movie.

"don't worry, I'll protect you."

___________

Gif in honor of Niall being Harry's roommate in my story :)