Chapter 17; cuddling & whipped

Chapter 17

I woke up with a groan and didn't even had the strength to open my eyes but somehow I managed. I looked around and saw that I was in my own room but something was moving beside me.

I looked to my right side and saw a bunch of curls. Oh no.

I looked under the blanket to see that I was only in my undergarments. Well, that does mean nothing happened right? I had a killer headache but I took my phone from the night stand and texted Shawn to drive to Harry's apartment and pick up some clothes for him.

Our clothes probably smell as bad as we do.

I rubbed my temples as suddenly Harry turned around and his arm sneaked around my waist. He was still asleep, though. I looked at the peaceful sleeping beauty and I felt the urge to ran my hands through his messy curls which had fallen out of place.

I brushed a strand of his curls away from his face and he stirred. I might just wake him up so I did it again. My index finger traveled from his forehead over his nose, lips, chin, cheeks and down to his chest.

His eyes lazily opened and he smiled as his emerald eyes bored into mine. I didn't stopped with my actions, though. "hey," Harry whispered. His voice was raspy and it did sound freaking sexy.

"hey," I replied and slipped my hand under his arm so my hand was on his back. He pulled me closer to his body and electricity ran through my body as we where skin to skin.

"do you remember what happened?" I asked after a while of silence. He shook his head, no. "but we didn't...you know, right?" Please no, please no, please no. "No, I guess not."

I nodded and let out sigh of relief. I'm kind of stupid, I mean, I'm still a virgin so I would've known if we did it or not. I mentally facepalmed.

I don't think we even kissed. Which was good, I mean...I do want to kiss him but only when I'm sober. I heard a knock on the door which was most likely Shawn. I slipped out of the bed and threw Harry's shirt over my head before I went to open the door.

Shawn greeted me and handed me a bag with his clothes. It was the same bag Harry had with him as we were in Toronto. "Thanks," I said which definitely surprised him by the look on his face before I closed the door. I walked back into my room and showed Harry the bag, "Shawn got you clothes."

Harry smiled lazily and motioned for me to come back into my bed. I slipped back under the covers and cuddled close to his warm and soft body. "Let's go on a date," he whispered in my hair. "is that your way of asking me?" I shook my head in amusement.

He chuckled before asking, "Will you go on a date with me, Zoe?"

"sure," I grinned and traced my fingers up and down his back. "keep doing that," he said as he relaxed under my touch. I did as told and couldn't stop the smile that was contently on my face.

"we should get ready. I'm getting bored," I said after a good amount of time. "okay," he agreed and we got out of my bed. "I'll shower first," I said and disappeared in the bathroom.

I stripped down before I got into the shower. I quickly washed myself and wrapped a towel around myself. I forgot my clothes...aww man.

I got out of the bathroom and walked to my room. Harry wasn't here so he was probably downstairs. I put on some undergarments and a black pair of tights before I looked through Harry's bag and grabbed a dark blue rolling stones shirt.

I pulled it over my head and blow dried my hair before I skipped down the stairs and saw a shirtless Harry in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around him from behind telling him that he could shower.

He walked up the stairs and I watched the pancakes he had made. They looked so delicious and I was honestly really hungry. I decided to set the plates on the counter where the bar stools where and poured us some orange juice in two glasses.

I didn't had much of a bad headache so I was really lucky, I guess.

I waited a while and turned the radio on so it wouldn't be that silent. Soon I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen and Harry appeared with a pair of grey sweatpants and a simple white shirt.

We did a little small talk until we finished eating. "so, I guess I'm going home now. I'll pick you up at seven," Harry grinned making me nod. He kissed my cheek and left my penthouse.

I went upstairs and threw last nights clothes in the hamper. His bag was still on my bed so I looked through it and Shawn had probably brought a little more then needed so I made a little space in my closet and put his clothes there.

I might wear his shirts more often so I'll just steal them from him. He won't have to know, though.

I decided to get some work down so I went down the stairs and opened my laptop before I answered some emails and all that stuff. I called Liam to see how my company was in Toronto and he told me everything was fine.

I then called Louis and asked him the same thing about Jenson Enterprises & Co. He assured me that everything was fine and then I went on and did some paper work.

"I really want to kiss you right now, Zoe."

"Then do it?" I more like questioned him. He shook his head, "No, I want us to remember our first kiss."

"So, you won't kiss me now?" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest as I was straddling him on my bed. "No."

I rolled over and nodded, "your loss."

After a while we felt really hot under the covers so I pulled my dress off and Harry his shorts and shirt. He won't see me like that for long anyways since we'll be sleeping.

Well, that explains why we were in our undergarments. I can't believe he refused to kiss me. It's kind of such a cute thing that he didn't because we were both wasted and I really want to be sober when we kiss. If we kiss.

I mean, I kind of really want to kiss those plump, pink, perfect lips.

Okay stop it Zoe. 

I tried to concentrate back on my work but it was so damn hard because I was constantly thinking about Harry. Harry's eyes. Harry's lips. Harry's abs. Harry's tattoos. Harry's curls. Harry's accent. Harry's everything.

I guess I just figured out that I'm totally whipped.

_________