Chapter 35; happy & fuck yes

Chapter 35

Hey beautiful, I love you and I have to ask you something Xx -H

I gasped and as I reached the end of the line. My brother held out his arm and lead me a few feet farther away whilst he held a hand over my eyes.

He let go of me and told me to open my eyes. I followed his order and saw Harry standing in the middle of a heart shaped pool of rose pedals. He was wearing a tux and I had to admit that he looked fucking hot.

He smiled brightly and held his hand out for me to take. I did and he pulled me close to him.

"Hey," he breathed out.

"Hey," I smiled my cheeks burnt. I swear I look like a tomato.

"Now, I know that we aren't together for a long time but I love you with all I have and I couldn't imagine a life without you. The time I spend without you where the worst moments in my entire life. I missed you every single day and I realized in that time that I want you to be with me forever."

Tears brimmed in my eyes as he stared at me intensely while saying those beautiful words.

"I love you Zoe."

He pulled something out of his jacket and bend down on one knee making me week in my knees. He opened the little velvet box and a silver ring with a fairly sized diamond was neatly placed in the middle of it.

"Will you marry me?"

His eyes held several emotions as I tried to read him. No one ever cared about me so much like he did and no one ever succeeded in turning my life upside down. He is the reason why I'm enjoying myself and he was the one I loved to death.

"Yes," I breathed out as a tear slipped out of my eye and rolled down my cheek. Clapping and cheering echoed through the air as Harry let out a huge breath and pulled the ring out of the box before he slipped it on my finger. It fitted perfectly.

He got up and lifted me off the ground, twirling me around.

"Fuck yes," I whispered in his ear before he set me down. He didn't waste time as he finally crashed his lips onto mine. "I love you," he murmured into my ear making me feel tingly inside. "I love you, too."

-

A/N (2021)
idk what the fuck I was thinking in 2015/16...you may continue now

-

I'm an engaged women.

I, Zoe Amelia Jenson, was an engaged women. I was someone's fiancée...someone's future wife.

Even after a few days of being engaged to Harry it still felt unreal and too good to be true but I wasn't dreaming.

Harry stayed at my penthouse like Anne & Robin thought was normal since they didn't know that Harry & I had a huge fight. My brother Zane, Anne, Robin & Gemma were all staying at my penthouse and I was still thinking about moving out.

I didn't talk about it with Harry but I wasn't even sure at the moment so I decided to rather focus on Harry and the people who were staying over at mine until a few days after New Year.

"Hey babe," Harry said as he entered the penthouse with Zane & Robin behind him. "Hey," I smiled widely and got up to give him a kiss. I was a lot more affectionate the past days and all I wanted was Harry.

Harry was packing a few things since he was kind of moving in with me. I let him pack away his things before I sat back on the couch next to Anne. Gemma was somewhere out with my preggo bestie since I wasn't in the mood and also wanted to spend some time with my brother, Robin & Anne.