Chapter 16; birthday & spanish

Chapter 16

I gasped as I looked at myself in the mirror. This was definitely not me, or was it?

I absolutely loved this dress but I wouldn't have bought it for myself. "You. look. hot." I let out a chuckle as Kim stared at me in awe. "you look beautiful," I complimented her as she twirled for me in her tight black dress which showed all her curves in the right places.

We had a lot of fun actually the last three hours at her house. Two hours out of three I was complaining about all the hundreds of dresses I had try on but it was worth it.

Kim had made my make up and hair whilst I did her hair since I wasn't so good with make up. Both of our hair was made into loose curls and I really liked my hair like that.

"Harry won't be able to keep his hands off you," she grinned as we heard a knock on the door of her room. "are you guys ready?" It was Kim's husband Noah. He volunteered to drive us and pick us up afterwards whilst he takes care of Riley.

"yes, you can come in," Kim announced as she fixed her hair. "you two look really nice," he complimented. We both thanked him and I slipped on some black heels whilst I chewed on the inside of my cheek.

I was kind of nervous. Don't ask me why because I honestly have no idea.

Soon we were on our way to the party and I got even more nervous when we arrived. "have fun, just call me when I should pick you up," Noah said and kissed Kim good bye.

I waved at him and he returned the gesture as we got out of the car. "Don't be so nervous. It'll be fun. More fun for you then me since I already have my boy at home."

"I'm not nervous," I lied and rolled my eyes at her. "yea, sure."

"Zoe! Kim! What a pleasure to have you here," Niall slurred already drunk as he approached us. I mean, we were a little late but not late late...only fashionable late.

"Happy Birthday!" we cheered and both hugged him. "Thank youuu."

"gosh he's already wasted," Kim laughed before taking my arm and dragging me to the bar. We ordered a drink and soon I felt someones presence on the other side of me before someone whispered in my ear.

"you look so beautiful."

I turned around only to be face to face with a smiling Harry. "are you drunk?" I asked to be sure. "not really, just a bit tipsy I guess," he shrugged casually and took another sip out of his bottle with beer.

I turned my head to look if Zoe was still there but she probably wanted to leave us alone. Just when I turned back around I took in his outfit. He wore some black skinny jeans and a bordeaux colored button down shirt.

The first two buttons where open so I could see a bit of his chest tattoos. I mentally slapped myself as I realized that I was checking him out. I looked up into his eyes and he was already staring into mine.

"everyone take a shot!" someone screaming and bartenders walked around and handed everyone a shot. I wanted to try and just experience how people feel when they get drunk. I've never really been drunk before.

I took the shot as well as Harry and we waited like everyone else.

"Arriba, abajo, al centro y adentro," someone yelled before everyone screamed a loud and simple, "Cheers!"

"what does that even mean?" I asked Harry after gulping the strong liquid down my throat. "something like 'up, down, to the center and inside' I believe but I don't quiet remember."

"well, it sounds cool. I have to keep that in mind."

"oh believe me, it won't be the last time you'll hear it today," he chuckled making me smile. I don't know how he does it but he makes me life like another person. I have to catch up with tons of work since I kind of spend a lot of time with Kim, Niall & Harry. I did hire an assistant who's doing a really good job so I didn't have to worry so much.

Soon I kind of ended up on the dance floor with Kim. He swayed our hips to the beat and even though I was a horrible dancer I just let loose and relaxed. Someone walked around with another tray of shots and we took one gratefully.

"Arriba, abajo, al centro y adentro."

"CHEERS!"

I gulped down my second shot today and I cannot deny that I wasn't having fun. I spotted Noah behind Kim and he held his index finger to his lips to show me that I shouldn't say anything.

He covered her eyes from behind and let out a surprised scream before she turned around and engulfed Noah in a hug. "Where is Riley?" she asked concerned. "at my mother's. I wanted to share the fun with you."

Aww how cute.

I let them alone and went to the bar to get myself another drink. "I see you ditched?" the British boy asked from beside me. "and I see you're a loner?" I giggled and took a sip out of my cocktail.

"well, kinda."

He laughed with me and ordered himself a beer. "you have me now," I said and winked at the lonely boys in front of me. He looked kinda surprised and he wasn't the only one. The alcohol is definitely getting to me.

We talked a little about god knows what until we finished our drinks and went to the dance floor. His hands gripped onto my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're as bad as a dancer as I am."

Harry laughed and agreed, "I don't really like dancing but it's different when I'm dancing with you."

"I feel honored," I bowed making both of us laugh.

Soon Harry & I got dragged into the middle of the crowed from Niall who already ordered the next round of shots. "can I say it?" I asked referring to the Spanish sentence I've learned.

Whoever there was just nodded and I grinned. Some boy screamed at everyone to take a shot and gave me the sign. "Arriba, abajo, al centro y adentro," I screamed before everyone replied with a loud cheers.

I looked around and spotted Kim & Noah heavily making out. I made a disgusted but yet grinning face and turned my attention to all the other people. Mostly Harry, though.

"I need another drink," I slurred and dragged Harry with me to the bar. "Harry?" I asked ass I looked at his shoes. He hummed in respond as he looked at me. "I don't like your shoes," I frowned and shook my head.

He shrugged and didn't really knew how to respond, I guess. "but I like everything else," I tried to make him smile and his eyes sparkled in delight. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pressed my cheek against his chest.

He soon wrapped his arms around me as well as I enjoyed the hug. I don't think I've ever hugged him like that, or did I? I don't remember and I'm kind of wasted.

"Do you think..." I started but put a thinking face on as I pulled away.

"Do you think that spongebob will ever get a girlfriend?"

_________