Prologue ✓

"You can't just expect me to fall in love that easily, so stop trying, you're wasting your time," she glares at me before climbing up the fence.

"Hey stop!" I call out running after her, "Hailey!"

After getting myself unstuck from the fence, I finally caught up to her and grab her wrist. "Just stop running away from me, you know you can't eitherway."

"Let go of me, asshole," she struggles to escape from my grip as I lean my face towards hers and smirk. "This isn't funny, Kevin. Stop! Stop it!"

And before she could react, I plant a quick kiss on her lips and ran for it but she didn't move. I went back, guilty. 

"Hailey, are you okay? I'm sorry," I held her arms and looked into her eyes, but their gaze didn't meet mine. "Look at me, please."

She doesn't look at me and instead shrugs my hands off, but I don't give up. I know that I'm a jerk but a guy can't help but bully a girl he likes. I held her again and made her look up and give me a look that would normally scare anyone away. 

"I'll give you five seconds to run," she warns me but I stay there. I'm ready to accept whatever she throws at me.

"One," she clenches her fists.

"Two," I count along, fearless. I want her to punch me.

"Three," she counts through gritted teeth.

"Four, go on, I'm waiting," I chuckle.

"Five,why are you still here?"

"Because I want to, you got a problem with that?"

I closed my eyes and waited for her fist to punch me, instead, I felt her warm lips on mine.

That's my Bad Girl.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

Quick update, this story will be a bit different from when it was first made so if there are any re-readers, don't cringe, cause I did. I made this story when I was 12, and I just turned 17 so I wanted to make the story more logical and pleasing. 

Edited chapters would be marked with "" so it means it may not make sense with the rest of the story which doesn't have that mark on it. 

That's all, bai bai~!

~Scarlet