Chapter 29 ✓

~Hailey~

We arrive at the hotel and spa. It seems so isolated. There are staffs but, not other people.

"Are we supposed to be alone here?" Emily asks.

"Booked the whole VIP for us!" John answers, swinging his hand around Emily's waist and pulled her closer. "With the help of the other guys of course" He adds.

"Welcome to Casa Spa! VIP as just said by these gentlemen." The manager, as says to his tag, informs us.

"These men will escort you to your rooms. Four rooms. Two people each."

"A couple suite, eh? Honeymoon?" The escort asks me and Kevin. 

"No, a post-graduation celebration," Kevin explains.

"Lovers? Well, wear protection, kids."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We arrive at our rooms and I jumped on the bed while giggling. Missing by an inch or so, I slip on the ledge of the bed and fall off, Kevin quickly runs and breaks my fall. We both groan and I help him up, not before laughing first. 

"Guys, dress up, we're gonna go to the jacuzzi." Emily knocks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~Hailey~

"Kevin?" I call out.

"Yeah?" I come out of the bathroom.

"Could you tie this for me?" I turn around and pointed at the string to connect my bikini bra.

"Sure," He walks to me and ties it for me. I turn around and see him staring at me. I snap my fingers at him.

"Hey! Eyes up here." I lift his chin to make him look me in the eye and not the chest. His face looked a bit flushed. 

"I can't help it if my girlfriend has a hot body." He gives me a cocky smile and I flicked his forehead in response.

I open the door and someone falls over me, making me yelp. The person gets up. "What were you doing, Matt?"

"Were you listening through the door?" Kevin questioned him.

"Maybe I was, now let's go! Jacuzzi!" He laughs running away.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We made our way to the Jacuzzi and sat down on in it.

We had a few drinks and enjoyed the rest of the night. We may have sneaked in a few alcoholic drinks of our own..

~End~