Chapter 4 ✓

~Kevin~

We arrive at the party. The guys and the gals approach us, when was it arranged that they were going to hang out together too?

"Nice dress!" Emily says to Hailey, hugging her.

"I had to wear this or kiss Kevin," she shrugs, but knowing her, she seems comfortable in that more than in her spandex and disco-ball looking dresses. 

"I'll go ahead and get some drinks," I excused myself to the bar and got some beer and an apple juice. Time to trick Hailey into drinking juice instead of getting her ass drunk.

As I made my way back to her, I see a guy talking to her. It was obvious she wasn't interested, anyone would notice how she was dying to kick the guy's balls. 

"Come on, babydoll," ge gets closer to her, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Excuse me, I have a boyfriend and I'd love to kick your balls," she gave him a sarcastic smile, one that makes me proud.

"Instead of kicking them, while don't you be a good doll and kiss them instead," he chuckles, not reading the room as he grabs her ass. I felt furious and set the drinks down on a tray going past me before rushing to her side. 

I grabbed her face me and kissed her, her eyes widen but she kisses back. I felt that everyone looking at us, then I heard clicks on phones, taking pictures. I pull away and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. 

"What the fvck were you doing with my girlfriend?" I glared at him.

"That was a misunderstanding, I thought she was just playing hard to get," He raises her hands in defeat before leaving. We hear people whisper and take more pictures. 

"We're getting out of here," I whisper to her before leading her out of the party. 

"You know, you could've just beat the crap out of that guy tenfold," she looks at me, unimpressed. "Or did you just want to sneak a kiss?"

"I didn't want to have to ruin his face in front of all those people, I have a reputation to take care of," I reason. 

"A bad boy reputation," she teases, unconvinced. 

"One more word and I'll have to punish you," I warn her. 

"Oh yeah? Go ahead, shut me up," she smirked. I pulled her close and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, leaning down to her neck and laying down tiny pecks. I pull away once I felt her squirm against me a little. 

"Look at you, so responsive," I tease, seeing her face all flushed, only to get my arm punched. Her stance changed when she looks behind me then back at me. I was about to follow her gaze when she makes me look at her by pulling on my collar.

"Why don't we go home and do something fun?" she says in a suggestive tone. I gave her a confused look before she wraps her arms around my neck and glances behind me again. She pulls her hands away and sighs in relief. 

"What the hell was all that for?" I fixed my collar, looking behind me to watching a figure retreating back into the house.

"Debbie Pryar was there."

"You mean the girl who's crazy over me?" She simply nods, crossing her arms.

"Why? You jealous or something?"

"As a pretend date, I have to make sure that the rivals have to fvck off. I don't want to give up $100 just cause of a stupid dare," she sighs. "Can we go back in? All this interrogation makes me want to get wasted."

I couldn't say anything else but came with her inside. She's always been possessive ever since we were kids but that's a story for another day, right now, I just have to make sure she doesn't get too wasted.