Preview of Book 2

~Hailey~

I start to cry as I walk down the aisle and head over to the altar. I dreamed of this day, This... Miracle... Blessing.

At first his face was a blur but, as I walked closer, I see MY husband. MY man... The guy who knelt infront of me, with a ring in one hand and my hand in his other hand.

I wiped my tears with my free hand and carried my bouquet with the other.

When I finally reached the altar, he offers his hand out and smiled at me. I smiled back looking him in the eye.

He nudges me closer to him and he whispers "I love you Hailey..."

I looked at him, with more tears in my eyes.

"I love you too, Kevin" ---

I jolt forward, waking up. It was just a dream.

A... Dream... It wasn't... Real...

I breathe heavily as I start to cry.

Jake sits up from beside me and pulls me to a hug. "You've been having these nighmares lately... Are you sure you're okay, Babe?"

I looked at him and nodded. 'A dream can't affect me, Honey...'

It's been 4 years since then. Since graduation. Since prom. Since "his" death. Since the breakup. And I was married now...
Married to Jake, who was a nice, intelligent college professor and part-time doctor. Meanwhile, I'm a full-time pediatrician.

We don't have kids because, I'm not ready... And Jake repects that.

"Hailey... You say this everytime I ask you... And I'm starting to think that maybe... You aren't ready..."

'I-I just need some rest...' I layed back down on the bed and faced my back at him. As loving as he was, he hugged from behind and snuggled close to me.

I hope I can get over EVERYTHING.

~End of Preview~

Since I read over the comments of the previous chapters I decided to push through with this, and I actually feel happy and bad... Because, Happy that you guys want THE second book and Feel bad that I made some of you cry... My bad... ;-;

So that was the Preview and that is a cliffhanger too. So, you know what to expect now... But don't hate me... X3

Bai~