Chapter 25 ✓

~Hailey~

It was the end of the day and I didn't see Kevin around. I open my locker and see a note. I opened it and read what it says.

"Meet me behind the school, Babe ;)

-Kevin"

I smiled. What is he up to this time and why couldn't he have sent me a text instead? I closed my locker and made my way to the back of the school.

"Alright Kevin, what is this?" I chuckled at the silliness of it all. 

"Hello, Doll," I hear Dave's familiar voice behind me. "Miss me?"

I thought all the strength in my body would leave and I'd cower again but it fortunately didn't. I can't hide behind others, I'm a "bad girl". I reached for the pepper spray in my bag, before aiming it at him and spraying away. I managed to get him in one eye but he manages to block for the other as he screams in pain. 

I bolted away but he grabs my arm and shoves me against the wall. I wish I had a strong woman moment and said I kicked him in the balls and ran but- I attempted to but he blocked my legs from any movement. 

It's not like he's one of those frail guys either, this dude was taller and bigger too and it's not like I got to the gym. Realistically, the only way out of this was with people's help. So I asked-

"Help! Please!" I screamed, hoping someone without earphones were near. I looked around if there was a camera around but I guess this was a blind spot too. 

"No one can hear you here." He whispered. "Now, what should I do first?" He trails his finger from my neck down dangerously close to my chest. 

"Do you find yourself so unloved that you have to force yourself onto unaware women?" I scoffed. 

"I love it when you play hard to get." 

"You fucker!" I spat at him.

"You kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? Let me seal it shut." He aggressively crashes his lips on to mine. I winced and try to wriggle myself out of his grasp. When I he wouldn't budge, I bit down on his lip and he yelped, backing away. The taste of iron lingered on my lips before I wiped it away and made a run for it. 

As I turn to a corner I bump into someone. Ian.

"Hailey? Where's that blood from?" He asks. I grab onto him for support, feeling all that adrenaline draining away from me. Tears welled up in my eyes as everything came back to me like a nightmare. 

"I- Please, someone's after me," I tried to explain, out of breath. He nodded and helped me sit down. He quickly typed on his phone before checking the corner. 

I slowly felt myself feeling faint and lost consciousness, hazily seeing someone come closer as I passed out. 

~End~