Part Thirty: Girls Night

(Hey everyone! So in really stupid and completely forgot about Joanna last chapter! So we will just say she had left before Katniss got back home! Lol)

It's 11:30 and we finally got out of the hot tub. I can't complain about it because I've never been In one. They have one on campus but I never went to it. I didn't know the people and I didn't want to. I change quickly back into my regular close, then head to the basement. This house is huge! I think I've gotten lost a few times. I do fin my way to the bear meant where I see the other girls watching a movie. I think it's Twilight. Big shock with these girl. But when they see me they all stand up, jumping over the sofa and all running the the air hockey game.

"Katniss, you and Glimmer first." Annie says. I kick her butt! Even if I haven't played as much as in sure she has, I still win. We play a few different games, me or Clove usually winning because we are the athletic ones, but Annie isn't that bad at ping pong (table tennis) so he was a challenge there. At almost 1:30 a.m. We all decide to settle down. I get some popcorn for everyone and we put a movie in. It's the same movie Peeta an I watched in Cincinnati. The Hunger Games. That brings back memories and a lot of mixed feelings. The girls must see it on my face because they take out the movie and look at me.

"What's wrong?" Clove asks.

"Nothing."

"Bullshit what happened? You were fine a minute ago." Glimmer says. I sit on the couch with Annie and those two are in separate recliners.

"The movie, it's the same one me and Peeta watched."

"Yeah?" Annie asks.

"What happened there! I meant to ask you. But when Peeta left you were dating him, and when you left you were dating Gale." Clove says sitting up a little.

"Do we have to talk about this now?" I ask.

"Yes!" They all say at the same time. I sigh.

"Well, when Peeta was in the hospital he told me he felt bad for taking Gale's chance basically. So he told me to give him a chance and see who made me happier. After he left and I started hanging out with Gale more, I grew feelings for him. But I still really like Peeta." I admit to them. They all exchange looks or a few minutes.

"Katniss, who makes you happier?" Annie asks.

"They both do."

"Who do you want to be with?" Glimmer says.

"Well I think I have pretty well made up my mind. I just have to tell them soon."

"How soon?" Clove says.

"I told Peeta I would tell him by Monday. Or before."

"So who do you choose?" They all three ask.

"I just, don't want to say anything right now."

"Don't you trust us," glimmer gasps.

"Of course! But I wouldn't even tell Prim this. And I'm closer to her then anyone else in the world."

"I respect your choice not to tell us yet." Annie says.

"Me too. But you have to realize you said by Monday you would tell them so we will be waiting for an answer." Clove says pointing a finger at me. I laugh.

"Of course you will all be one of the first to know. Now can we go to sleep?"

"Yeah I'm tired. Glimmer complains.

"That's only because you had cheer practice." Annie states.

"What can I say. I'm a natural at cheering. May as well do it if in good at it." She snuggles in closer to her blanket. I leave the TV on the news so it's boring enough we will all fall asleep. Which we do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning!" I hear all the guys yell in the early hours. I jump a little and I see Finnick attack Annie with his lips, bringing her to full alert.

"What the hell are you guys doing here so early?" Clove yells, covering her head with her pillow.

"Just wanted to say hi before we head off to bed." Gale says kissing my cheek. I smile a little at him and the girls shoot me questioning glances. I ignore them.

"Yeah we were up all night." Marvel says. The. He kisses Clove.

"Whoa! When did that happen?" I ask flabbergasted.

"About a month after you left." Marvel wraps his arms around her.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Because you never answered your skype when I called." Gale says.

"Well a text would have worked too." I mumble and he laughs.

"Anyways, it's only 7 am so if you girls want to go back to bed you can. We just won't see any if you until tonight." Cato says.

"Oh I forgot. Katniss, Finnick is having a party. Want to go? You will see a lot of people from school there." Gale says, hoping i will go with him I'm sure.

"Well me and Prim were going to have a sister day. So probably not. Maybe we will be able to find something else to do." I don't want to get his hopes down like that. He doesn't seem to mid that much, but Gale is very well at hiding his emotions.

"Okay, we will. Anyways, we are tired so we will see you all later." Gale says. He kisses me again but very quickly. The guys all go upstairs then and us girls are left alone.

"So do you chose Gale?" Annie asks.

"I guess I was being foolish last night. I can trust you girls!"

"Of course!" Clove says.

"No spill." Glimmer edges up in her seat.

"Okay, the person I'm going to choose is..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhh! I just did that! Sucks to suck! ;) JK! You will all find out soon:)

How is the book going? I love your opinions so keep them coming!:)