Part Thirty Three: Help

***Madge's POV***

"Call the police and we will kill you. You are her only hope and you if you tell the police you will ruin her chances of living too." Snows voice rings in my head. Luckily Katniss left the keys in the car so I speed down the road going well over the speed limit. If I don't get back to her house fast enough and get the money, she will be gone in 8 hours.

"$300,000 if you want her unharmed. Come later than 8 or without the correct amount of money, then she will be injured." Snow had told me. I have to get there before Plutarch leaves for work. I drive through the hills and streets faster than I ever had in the past because I know if he leaves, Katniss could die. It's a good 20 minutes away where I was told to meet them.

"The training center. The one people used to use for combat training. That's where I want you to meet me. With the money." His voice hissed like a snakes. As I get closer to her house, I see his car pulling out of the drive way. I speed up and turn sharply, not hitting his car but stopping him from gettin out. He opens his car door and I do the same, running towards him.

"What the hell Madge. You realize you could have wrecked both these cars? Where is Katniss? Why are you driving?" He asks.

"Katniss is in trouble. You have to help." I say. I started crying in the car but I'm trying to wipe away tears now.

"Whoa calm down. What happened?" He asks. I explain to him exactly hat happened with Snow. How he took her, what they wanted, where they would be, how much they wanted, and what would happen if we called the cops. He curses under his breath, grabs my arm, and rushes me inside. There I see no one left. All of our friends stayed, talking with Gale, and Peeta came back. The only people talking to him are Finnick and Annie. Everyone else ignores him. But we make enough noise coming in that everyone looks at us. I see Peeta has been crying.

"Amy! Prim! Get down here hurry!" Plutarch yells, getting Mrs. Everdeen and Prim down the stairs in half a second.

"What's wrong? Oh hello Madge. Wait, where is Katniss?" Plutarch goes to the middle of the family room and explains everything that I told him. All the girls are crying by the end of it, Prim holds on to her mother, Peeta and Gale stand with mouths open, not sure what to do.

"Peeta you were right." I finally say.

"I didn't want to be right." He says.

"We hae to get this guy that money. I can't lose melt baby girl." Mrs. Everdeen says.

"I don't have that money. And It would take at least a week for a loan to get out in my bank." Plutarch says.

"So why are we going to do?" Prim sobs. I open my arms and she runs to me. I've known her since she was a toddler so she is like my sister. I hold her close I me while there is a silence.

"We get her back." Peeta says. Everyone looks at him shocked.

"No way dumb ass. We are doing that. But we have to get money first." Gale says.

"No, I mean we take her back."

"How are we going to do that?" Annie asks.

"Well if only the guys went, we still over power two people." Peeta says.

"And if they are armed?" Gale says.

"Then we arm ourselves. I know Finnick has to have a trident because he is "God of the Sea." And Glimmer has used bows and arrows before. I know where Katniss god one in the woods. Clove I've heard things about you with knives and Marvel have spears." Peeta says. Is he serious about this?

"Uncle Haymiych used to work as an undercover cop and has some special helmets with Cameras. He could tell us where they are with GPS through the camera." Prim says.

"You aren't serious are you?" Gale asks.

"Dead serious." I say realizing this is our only option.

"We can't kill people." He says.

"We won't. If we can wound them, them we can get Katniss and get out." Peeta says.

"Bread boy you are so stupid." Gale mumbles.

"Shut it. At least I don't have a girls name." Peeta snaps back. I can't have Prim hear this again.

"Stop it! Both of you! If we want to get Katniss back you two have to work together!" Glimmer yells before I can say anything. They look at the floor. Peea is the first to speak.

"she's right. If we want her back we have to be able to cooperate."

"Yeah I guess." Gale says.

"So we good?" Peeta asks.

"If it get Katniss back then yes." they shake hands.

"Okay, so this is what we are going to do..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know! I'm sorry! But next chapter will pick up some:)