Chapter 1

Hey guys welcome to the first chapter! Im still extremely nervous...Oh! And just wanted to say if you have any pointers on how to make this story better please comment down below! No hate please...On with the story!

Edit: Under many edits, if you see anything I missed do tell me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I was walking home from school, happy that it was finally Friday and school was out for the weekend. I stopped and sighed then looked up to the sky, which was all grey from the storm clouds that where about to start raining. Letting out a frustrated sigh I continued my way back to my home that was shared with my mother and older brother. I looked around as I walked, lately I had been getting a strange feeling that I was being watched...Weird, but I shook it off and just pushed forward, ready to go home, eat, put pajamas on, and watch as much anime as I wished.

~Time skip.~

I finally got home, and it was raining. I walked up onto the porch with my H/l H/c hair dripping water and the shoes I was wearing making weird noises every time I took a step. Sighing in annoyance I unlocked the door and didn't even make it three feet inside when I was tackled. Looking up I saw my husky Aztec looking down at me, I let out a slight chuckle as he started to lick my face.

"Ugh...Hey Aztec, mind getting off of me for a little bit?" I asked and lightly pushed on his side, he obeyed and got off of me and trotted off into the kitchen, where I assumed my brother was (hopefully) making dinner. Getting up and brushing my bangs away from my face I closed the door and locked it, then I picked up my back pack and threw it in a corner, it would stay there forgotten until Monday came around and I had to go back to school.

"Nate, I'm home!" I yelled and walked into the kitchen, indeed...My brother was making dinner, not very well though. It looked like he tried to make pizza, but failed to do so. There was flour and other ingredients to make pizza everywhere!

"Uh... Hey sis what's up?" He said while trying to get the flour out of his hair.

"Nathanial what did you do?" I said trying to not strangle him right now...

He sighed. "I tried to make pizza but it looks like we'll have to just order one instead."

"Go order one. I'll clean up this war zone of flour and pizza sauce."

~Another Time Skip.~

"Dang it Nate, next time your cleaning up your mess, on your own as well." I said to myself. I continued cleaning until there was a knock at the door and Nathan yelling that the food was here. Just as I walked into the living room I saw that Nate had paid the delivery guy...With my money. Once he closed the door he turned around with a smile on his face, until he saw the glare I was giving him.

"...I'll pay you back I swear."

"You better."

After that we sat down on the couch and ate as we watched Steven Universe on the tv. This continued for about a hour until mom came through the door.

"Hey kids! I'm home." She said setting her stuff down, then walking over and sitting in the love seat that was kind of next to the couch. I smiled a little and waved with my free hand, the other holding a slice of pizza that was half eaten.

"How was your day?" Nate asked looking towards mom.

"Decent, how about you two?"

"School is a pain still." I said taking another bite of my pizza slice.

"Same..."

"Haha! Ah, it cant be helped. Why don't you two head off to bed? I can clean up tonight."

"Are you sure mom? Ah, you know what? I'm actually going over to Luke's house for the night."

"Oh, okay. Well have fun! Y/n, guess its just you and me for tonight! Nate you go get ready to go and Y/n go get ready for bed. I'll clean up." Mom said getting up from her spot and giving us both a kiss on the forehead then walking off to the kitchen.

Getting up from my spot on the couch I went upstairs and took a shower then proceeded to put on my pajamas and jump into bed, literally, but not before making sure that my window was closed tightly and locked. Then I went to bed falling into a dreamless sleep.

~Time Skip Again...How many did I use per chapter? Holy crab.~

I was peacefully sleeping, undisturbed by anything. That was until a loud bark and a bone chilling breeze hit my face and I immediately woke up and looked to my window, 'I swear I made sure that was locked!'...I got up and walked over to my window, seeing Aztec barking at a corner in my room...'Did I let him into my room? I don't remember doing that...Huh.'

I sighed and threw my head back, then turned around and immediately froze. There, in the corner of my room was a person...Just looking at me. I turned on a light and the person ended up being a coat on my coat hanger.

"Jeez...That gave me a scare!" I said gripping the fabric of my pajamas that was just above my heart, feeling it race. After that I got into bed, turned off the light, and went back to sleep.

~????'? POV~

I was walking in the middle of the street looking for another house to take down, I only needed one and then I was done for the month. Which meant I could sleep for as long as I wished. I sighed and spotted a light yellow house that had all the lights out. Looking around I found a window, climbing up a near by tree I jumped to the ledge and unlocked the window with a few tricks I picked up over the years.

I looked inside to see a girl who looked to be about 16. I decided to leave her for now and go take out the rest of the family first. A simple girl would pose much of a threat anyway.

I killed off the mom and couldn't find the brother, I found his room though. I walked back into the girls room and looked around for her, she wasn't in her bed. I turned around and looked at the closet, seeing it was open just a bit I walked over to it and saw the girl. She jumped out with a small pocket knife and ever so slightly grazed my upper arm. My eyes widened, if possible, and I spun around to attack her as well. It didn't work to well as she kicked my stomach which caused me to fall back a few steps...So I just resorted to plan B if I found someone who could actually land a hit on me. I'll simply knocked her out when I had the chance. I charged at her again and she punched me square in the face. I stumbled back again, getting mad. I took the plastic part of my knife and hit her on the head with enough force to knock her out, which I succeeded in doing.

Wiping a little bit of blood from my nose from when the girl punched me and picked her up then put her on my back. I ran out of the house towards the forest, picking up my pace when I heard sirens.

~Time Skip...Again? I'm so sorry...~

I walked into the mansion, but didn't even make it two feet in when I was stopped by Slender...Great!

"Smile child who is this?" He asked.

"A girl." I said and he glared at me, well...Sort of, he has no eyes...Or face.

"Be serious here child."

"Sorry, serious doesn't wanna be here, you got Jeff."

"JUST...Take her to one of the spare rooms!" He yelled. I nodded and took her upstairs and dumped her on one of the spare bedroom beds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1,367

OKAY! First chapter done! Please comment down below if you have any pointers! Sorry if its short! Good bye!

Edit: Fixed it. \(-w-)/