Chapter 5

A/n Hey guys......How's it goin?  Anyway here's chapter 5. Hope you enjoy...Oh and something I've noticed I'm straying a little from the original plot...So i'll try to get back on track in this chapter... :) Enjoy!)

~(Y/n) POV~

After Herobrine had went to go see Prism and Ember, I went up to my room to get some sleep. I didn't relies it but I was really tired so when I laid down on my bed a fell asleep quickly.

~Time skip to morning~

I woke up and stared at the ceiling for a few minuets waiting for someone to come in. Usually someone would come in my room to wake me up or just jump on my bed like a 'normal' person. I looked at my clock and saw it was 8:59 am.

"One." I said and heard the sound of little feet running down the hall.

"Two." The sound was getting closer as I counted.

"Three." The door flew open and Prism tackled me off the bed.

"(Y/n) my daddy came back!" She said with a huge smile on her face. She looked like she was about to cry out of pure joy.

"I'm happy for you kiddo!" I said laughing. Prism then stopped hugging me and grabbed my hand.

"(Y/n)! Ember, Sally and I have a surprise for you!" She said smiling. 'I wonder what your up to kiddo...' I thought.

A few minuets of Prism dragging me around and saying I'm going to love this. We finally got to Sally's room.

"(Y/n) close your eyes please!" She said smiling a lot. I did what I was told and closed my eyes. She took my hand and led me inside the room. Not a second after I entered the room I was tackled by something heavy and furry.

"You can open your eyes now!" Prism said. I opened my eyes to see Aztec on top of me.

"We found out where you used to live and thought we would get some of your stuff, but when we got there we found this adorable doggy!" Sally said.

After a few minuets of talking and playing around slender called us down for breakfast. We went downstairs to eat, but we saw two new people there. Prism look like she was about to explode with happiness.

~Prism's POV~

OH MY ZALGO, OH MY ZALGO, OH MY ZAAAAAAALGO!!!! RAIDER AND ANGEL ARE HERE! This day keeps getting better and better! Jeez I'm gonna explode! Raider, Angel and I are good friends! I think...Oh well I'm just happy they are here.

"Hey guys! Its been a while!" I said to Tenshi (it means angel in Japanese).

"Yeah, ever sense the fire it been hard to keep up with you two with all your moving around." Raider said.

~Back to (Y/n) POV~

While Prism and the other two are catching up I went to go get some breakfast and some food for Aztec.

I grabbed some (Favorite cereal) and some food for Aztec. When Masky and Hoodie came in.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked them.

"Not much, but Slender wants you in his office after you eat." Masky said. I nodded and finished eating my food.

I was walking to Slenders office with Aztec right by my side. I was really happy to have him back.

I knocked on the office door and waited for a answer.

"Come in child." Slender said. I walked inside and sat in the chair in front of him.

"Child, after some research that..." He hesitated at the end. he looked worried and nervous. "That you...(Y/n) (L/n) are...My daughter."

Once he finished his sentence I was shocked. To shocked to say anything, I just nodded my head and stayed completely quiet.

"You are dismissed, we will talk later child." He said. I nodded and stood up to leave. Once outside the office I was tackled by Aztec and Prism.

"Ugh...What's with everyone and tackling MEEEEE?!" I yelled. Prism started to laugh and Aztec was running around her barking.

I got off the ground and Prism got up as well.

"Hey (Y/n)! Wanna help prank Jeff and Ben?" She asked.

"And what did those two do to suffer your rath? I asked tickling her. She laughed uncontrollably.

"Ben lied about a bet, and Jeff broke my scythe." She said between deep breaths.

I gasped. No one lied to Prism or broke her weapon. To be honest I was scared what she was going to do to them but I agreed anyway.

"Sure! Lets go get them back!" I said, she laughed and grabbed my hand. 'Stahp being adorable...' I thought.

"No can do (Y/n)! I can only get cuter." She said. I forgot slender wasn't the only person here with mind reading abilities.

~Time skip brought to you by Prism being cute yet evil!~

Prism and I had gotten a HUGE bucket of water to dump onto Ben, but that was really only half of the prank for him. I snuck up behind Ben and got into position and waited for Prism to give the signal. She was inside the video game Ben was playing which was five nights at Freddie's. Prism had found out Ben was scared of springtrap which was a little weird sense springtrap was awesome. (A/n I LOVE SPRINGTRAP! BUT FREDDY IS BEEEEEEEEEETTTTTER!!!! Sorry...Fangirl moment -_-) Prism had gotten a springtrap suit that wouldn't kill her. (My story -_- I don't want Prism to die!) Prism had just jumpscared Ben and then I dumped the bucket of water onto him. He was screaming a lot it was really funny.

Prism came out of the game with a camera. She was videoing the entire thing.

"Give me the hat back or ill send this to everyone in the mansion!" She demanded. Ben's hands were shaking the entire time. he took off his hat and gave it to her.

"Now Lie about another bet and it will be way worse!" She yelled. Ben was still shaking as he nodded.

"Ben you just got told by a seven year old." I said. He just glared at me. I laughed.

"Next is Jeff!." Prism said smiling again. She put on Ben's hat and walked out the door.

~Small time skippidy do da =3~

Prism had explained the plan to prank Jeff. Now Jeff was scared of Nina, Jeff's crazy fangirl. Prism had gotten Jane to help make me look like her. After we were done Jane said I looked almost just like her.

Prism grabbed my hand and led me to Jeff's room. When we got there Prism knocked on his door.

"Jeff! Open the door please!" She said. You could hear shuffling on the other side. he opened the door and screamed when he saw me. I could see Ember, Raider and Angle hiding and recording this.

"PLEASE! LEAVE ME ALONE I'LL DO ANYTHING NINA!" Jeff screamed. I laughed.

"jeff its me (Y/n)." I said. He looked cheesed off when I rubbed the makeup off. After that Prism yawned signaling she was tired. I picked her up and carried her to her room.

"(Y/n) can you go tell Mei'fwa and Tenshi that they can stay with Ember and I here?" Prism said. I nodded and went to go find him. (A/n In real life I call raider mei'fwa so...)

~Prism's POV~

I got my pajamas on and tried to get on my bed. Ember and I had a bunk bed and I got the top bunk and Ember got the bottom. The ladder was really hard to climb. Just then I felt two hands lift me up and onto my bed.

I turned around and saw my big brother Dovah. He was here!? But how...I thought he had died.

"DOVAH!" I said. He laughed.

"Hey Prism, looked like you needed some help." He said and smiled.

(A/n Hey guys! So you probably wont get this...But my friends read this story and their also in it...Ignore this part. I asked Raider who he thought Prism was...So this is the hint for him...IM PRISM MEI'FWA!!!  =3 Anyway! This is chapter five! Hope you enjoyed dragonets!!!)