Chapter 12

(A/n Guys... Real talk for a second...Thank you so much for 225 views! LIKE OH MY ZALGO! =3 THAAAANK YOUUUU! I ALSO FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT PICTURES AT THE TOP!!! I'm so freaking happy. When I figured it out I was looking at my computer and I had a smile so big I looked like Jeff...I didn't say anything just looked at my computer. My brother looked at me as if im a crazy person XD after that I almost exploded with happiness.)

~(Y/n) POV~

I woke up the next day. I did my daily routine and went down stairs. I sat across from Prism and next to Toby. Everyone was talking. Dad was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. He opened the cabinet I put the Freddy plush in and it fell out.

"Prism...Child, why is your plush in the cabinet?" Dad asked walking into the dinning room holding it. Her face immediately brightened up. Prism got up and ran to slender. He gave her the Freddy doll. I saw that she was dressed up as the marionette. 'What is with this girl and FNaF.' I thought.

"Thank you Slendy!" She said giving him a hug. When she turned around she glared at Dovah and I, if looks could kill we would probably be dead by now.

After everyone ate they went and did their own thing. Jeff had fallen asleep on the couch. Prism came up and pulled his sleeping mask up then let go so it hit him in the face. He woke up and yelled.

"WHO DID THAT?" He yelled, everyone was silent then Prism started waving her hands.

"I DID IT SMILE CHILD!" She said jumping up and down, she then picked up a nerf machine gun and shot him. He hid behind few pillows to block the bullets. Once she was out of bullets she handed the gun to Ben ,who was next to her, and booked it out of the mansion.

"PRISM! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-" Jeff got cut off by Angel hitting him in the face with a pillow. She stuck her tongue out at him and ran after Prism. Jeff got up and chased them all around the forest.

I sighed and went up to my room to watch anime.

"I'm going to my room to watch anime guys!" I said.

"ANIME IS FOR KIDS!" Ben said. I looked at him with a death glare then went up to my room and watched anime.

~Prism's POV~

I'm currently running through the forest with Tenshi being chased by Jeff. Tenshi and I have hidden nerf guns everywhere here so we are so ready!

"Tenshi! The tree house!" I yelled.

"What guns are there?" She asked as we took a sharp right.

"The pistols and snipers I believe." I yelled as I almost tripped over a tree root. She nodded and we ran faster. Jeff was at least 20 yards behind us so we had a little time. We hung another sharp right and climbed up the ladder to the tree house.

"Tenshi, hand me a sniper please." I said looking at her. She handed me one and I aimed at Jeff who was getting closer.

I shot the sniper and got him in the forehead.

"BULLSEYE!" I yelled and high fived Angel. I handed her the gun and she shot it a few times. Jeff was climbing up the ladder.

"CRAP HES RIGHT THERE!" Angel yelled. I opened a portal to the other side of the lake. Jeff finally got to the top and saw us go threw the portal.

We jumped out the portal and heard Jeff yelling. We ran to point B and looked around for Raider. We finally found him and he gave us ammo to keep with us and two pistols.

"Thank you Raider!" I said putting the bullets in the little bag I had with me. I was dressed up in mostly black so we could hide in the trees easily.