Chapter 8

(A/n Soooo...this song is stuck in my head! But I love it! I constantly have headphones on wherever I go... =P But oh well!!! On with the chapter I guess!)

~(Y/n)~

It was a normal day at the mansion, everything was quiet.

"HACKS! I CALL HACKS!"

"WHAT THE HECK!? HOW DID YOU BEET ME!?"

"I'm not good at this game you two are just bad..."

"WE ARE NOT BAD!"

"Then how did I just win 20 games in a row?"

There goes the quiet...I got up from the couch and walked up to Ben's room. I opened the door to see Ben, Jeff, and Prism playing Mario cart.

 I opened the door to see Ben, Jeff, and Prism playing Mario cart

(I drew that picture! =3)

"DO YOU THREE MIND!?" I yelled at them. Ben jumped and turned around.

"Oh, hey (Y/n) what's up?" He asked. I sighed and facepalmed.

"You three are being really loud. Could you stop yelling? Everyone else in enjoying the quietness." I said annoyed.

"Okay (Y/n)!" Prism said. "Oh! Hey why don't we go to the lake today?"

"Sounds good." Jeff said standing up. "Everyone meet on the porch in ten. Kay?"

"Okay!" We all said.

We all headed to our rooms to get ready. After a few minuets everyone was on the porch waiting for Prism. She was finally ready and came running out side dragging Ember, Dovah, Raider, Angel and her father with her.

"Okay! Ready!" She said. Herobrine then picked Prism up and put her on his shoulders. "TO THE LAKE!"

We started to walk towards the lake. After a few minuets of walking we finally got there. Jeff and Ben started to set out towels.

The lake was beautiful, there was a cliff to jump off of, a waterfall. (Theres no waterfall in the picture so just use you imagination!)

 (Theres no waterfall in the picture so just use you imagination!)