Chapter 19

(A/n Welcome! To chapter 19!!! Wow...Almost 20 chapters...YAY! I'm super happy that you guys seem to enjoy this book!)

~(Y/n) POV~

I woke up to my alarm going off. 'Why did I get and alarm again?' I thought to my self. I tried to turn it off but it wouldn't so I unplugged it from the wall...It was still going off, that's when I grabbed the knife from my pillow and stabbed it into the alarm clock. It had stopped its annoying beeping then started again.

"OH MY IRENE!" I yelled then threw the alarm out of my window.

"OW!" I heard someone scream from outside. I walked over to my window and saw that the alarm had hit Glitchy Red on the head. (GUYS! THAT RYMED!)

"SORRY!" I yelled down at him. He looked up at my window with a death stare then threw the alarm into a near by pond. I laughed and got ready to go to the carnival. (Outfit above...) When I was done there was a knock at my door.

"(Y/n) Are you ready to go yet?" L.J said, "When your ready meet everyone outside, kay?"

"Okay!" I said. I finished getting dressed and went downstairs to meet up with everyone else. When I reached the door everyone was waiting outside ready to go.

"Everyone ready to go?" L.J asked. Everyone nodded.

"Okay! Prism, Ember, and Dovah you three ready?"  L.J said turning to the three siblings.

"Yeah!" Prism said. She walked over to Masky, Hoodie and Toby. She held her hands out for them to take. They took her hands in theirs and Toby put his hand on her shoulder.

"Okay...I can take one more." She said.

"I think four people is stretching...Are you sure you can handle it Prism?" Herobrine said looking at his daughter. She nodded.

"Ben come here." She said. He walked over and placed his hand on her other shoulder. Prism then closed her eyes and they were all gone in a second. I blinked and stared at where they used to be.

"W-Wha?" I said pointing to the spot they used to be at. Dovah saw my expression and laughed.

"Prism, Ember, father, and I are teleporters. We can teleport anywhere we want, and if needed other people as well even items. But depending on your magic skill affects how many people you can teleport at once. It drains magical energy and . For example Prism is very skilled at magics so if she really wanted to she could teleported the entire mansion or more. But sense she's young she can only teleport people and small items until she gets older or stronger. Which ever one comes first. But anyway, I can explain more later." He said.

"Can we just get going now?" Ember said walking over to Jeff, Puppet, Helen (Bloody painter, and E.J. They placed their hands on his shoulders then teleported. Once he disappeared Dovah teleported four people to the carnival. When he was gone Prism appeared next to me looking out of breath and a little tired.

"So...Maybe four people were a little much..." She said. Prism regained her breath and teleported three more people. This went on until everyone was there except Ander, Scyther, Hero Jr., and I.

Prism came back and took my hand and then walked over to Scyther then took his hand.

"You ready (Y/n)?" She asked. I nodded, "Be sure to hold your breath..."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. A gush of wind blew past us. I opened my eyes to see that we were at the carnival.

"Whoa..." I said. Prism giggled.

"What? never teleported before?" She said.

"OF COURSE I HAVN'T!" I yelled out. She fell onto the ground laughing.

"It was a joke...I know mortals have no magic." She said standing up dusting off her shirt, "Anyway! Lets go on some rides! I say we go on a few roller coasters first."

Everyone agreed and went off to find a good ride. We eventually found one. It was really big with a lot of twists and turns. We all got on and L.J started the ride. We got on and got buckled in. Once we were, L.J started the ride.

The roller coaster started to go up a hill then dropped. Everyone was screaming when the ride dropped.

~Time skip~

After a long day at the carnival everyone started to head home

"Hey guys I think its about time we go home." Masky said. Prism, Ember. and Dovah nodded.

"Lets go then." Prism said she Ember and Dovah started to teleport everyone home. I went over to Ember and took his hand.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and took a deep breath. When I did he gave me a funny look, "What in the name of zalgo are you doing?"

"Prism said to hold my breath when I teleport..." I said. He stared at me for a few seconds then burst out laughing.

"That's not true, you know?" He said, "Prism says that to everyone to mess with them its not a real thing."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" I yelled.

"Nope!" He said then teleported me into my room. He quickly teleported out, "What the heck...SHE WAS JOKING WITH ME?!"

"And your surprised about that?" Raider said walking past my door. I mumbled under my breath and shut the door.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower then went to sleep.

(A/n Okay...I finished soul eater now I'm watching fairy tail...And its really good...Aw jeez...Anyway here is chapter 19!!! Goodbye dragonets!)