Chapter 4

~Prism's POV~

Ember and I were staying in Sally's room until we got our own room. I had woken up on the blow up mattress Slender had set up. I got up without waking up Ember and Sally. Everyone was awake except for (Y/n). I went up to her room. And being the ninja I am, I got on her bed without waking her up, and what did I do? I jumped on her bed to wake her up...That's what a normal person would do....right?

~(Y/n) POV~

I was peacefully sleeping when something woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Prism jumping on my bed.

"Prism, what are you doing?" I asked groggily.

"Jumping on your bed to wake you up." She answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yes but why?"

"Because I wanted to, its breakfast by the way!" She said then ran out.

I sighed and got dressed.(Outfit below because I still cant figure out how to add it to the top...Someone help. T~T)

After I got dressed I went downstairs and to the kitchen where everyone was already eating dinner

After I got dressed I went downstairs and to the kitchen where everyone was already eating dinner. I sat down next to Prism and ate breakfast. It was quiet for a few minuets until Ember put some food on a spoon and flung it at Prism. I laughed a little but Prism looked like she was about to explode.

"Ember I think you should run..." Sally whispered to Ember. Prism put food on another spoon and flung it at him, but it missed and hit Jeff. It was quiet for a few seconds...Then the next thing I know its a full blown food fight. Ember was running away from Prism who somehow got Jeff's knife. And Ember was throwing food at her to slow her down.

~Time skip~

After everyone was cleaned up and got all the food out of their hair, they went to go do their own things. I went into the Living room where Ben was playing video games with Prism. Ember, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red and Jeff were watching them.

"Yo (Y/n), Wanna play?" Ben asked.

"Sure, why not." I said. "I'll play winner." Ben nodded and continued the game. After a few minuets Ben had lost.

"YOU CHEATED! I CALL HACKS!" He shouted. For once in the few days I've known Prism, she looked completely calm.

"Says the one who always cheats and hacks his way to victory. I didn't hack or cheat. ELF." She said and took his hat. "A bet is a bet, I get your hat for a entire week." Ben look outraged.

"(Y/n) it your turn." Prism said taking the controller from Ben and handed it to me. We sat down and started playing. After another few minuets Prism and I were tied. I looked over at her, and she looked completely calm...Wont lie it was weird to see her like that, completely calm and not bouncing off the walls. I looked back at the screen and continued playing.

~Time skip its been a hour~

After a hour Prism had won. She was good at this, no one has ever beaten Ben at a video game ever.

"Good game (Y/n)." Prism said smiling.

"Yeah good game!" I said.

"Ember, we have a mission soon. We better go get ready." She said back t normal.

Ember nodded. They both went upstairs to get ready. It was weird only those two were going by their selves, usually slender sent out a group of three for a mission. Plus their only 7 years old. Right in the middle of my thoughts Slender teleported into the room.

"Child, I need you to go with the twins for their mission. They are still new to the forest unlike you. I don't want them to get lost with the rake out there. He still doesn't know who they are and that their part of the creepypastas now." He said. I nodded and went up stairs to get ready. I grabbed my weapon and put on the outfit I usually wear when I'm on a mission. (Use your imagination...I dunno what to put for the outfit.)

After a few minuets the two came down stairs. Prism had a black shirt and black shorts with knee high socks and dark grey boots. Ember had a black long sleeve shirt and black jeans. They both didn't have their weapons.

"Hey guy's where are your weapons?" I asked them.

"Oh their right here." Prism said with a huge smile on her face. She held out her hands and a scythe appeared in her hands. Ember did the same but his weapon was a knife.

"Cool! Anyway lets head out you two!" I said.

~Time skip~

We were half way to the forest after the killing spree. Prism looked rather tired, Ember seemed to notice and stopped. Prism had stopped next to him and he put her on his back then continued walking. When she fell asleep, It was really cute.

"You two seem to get along really well. How did you two even become creepypastas?" I whispered trying not to wake the sleeping girl on his back.

"Well it was just Prism and I for a while. A close friend of our father's took care of us and our three older brothers. Until someone came in and killed the person taking care of us and burned the house down. We all managed to get out safely. We had ran into the forest when we all got separated when running from the man who killed our temporary home. Later we had found out the man had killed our brothers well that's what we think at least. After that we have been looking for our father. Its been hard sense he moves around a lot. He doesn't know what happened yet and its been a few months sense the house burned down. So Prism and I decided to try and find the man who tore our brothers and us apart. The only way to do that was to become creepypastas. We would go to the police but we decided not to cuz of Prism's eyes. Sense they are white, most people are scared of her because of that. We were about to move to the next town until you found us at that house." He said.

He looked like he was about to cry, poor kid. We had made it back to the mansion and Ember went to take Prism to Sally's room so she could sleep.

I walked into the living room to see ben yelling at his game. I walked up to him and slapped the back of his head.

"Be quiet! Prism is sleeping!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"Sorry..." He whispered. After that I heard a knock at the door.

Slender had teleported to the door and opened it. There stood a man with pure white eyes and brown hair. He was wearing a cyan shirt and blue jeans with grey boots. He reminded me of Prism a little.

"Hey slender."  The man said.

"Hello Herobrine, How have you been?" Slender asked the man. 'So Herobrine was his name. Herobrine just nodded in response. After Herobrine and slender talked a little he walked over to the couch.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) or (Cp/n)." I said.

"I'm Herobrine." He replied.

"You wouldn't happen to be one of Prism and Embers family members would you?" I asked him. He looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Yes! Their my children...How do you know them?" He said rather quickly. I could tell he was surprised.

"They live here with the rest of the creepypastas." I said to him. He ran upstairs to probably look for them.

(A/n Okay hey guys! Uh...So this is chapter 4. During the week I will try to update every other day and during the weekends ill update everyday just letting you guys know! Anyway until next time!!! Goodbye dragonets!)