Chapter 9

(A/n HELLO DRAGONETS! =3  I has a little bit of writers block...GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASE! T~T)

~(Y/n) POV~

I woke up with Aztec licking my face.

"Hey buddy...Why don't you go find smile or grinny?" I said. He jumped off my bed and ran out the door. I got up, got dressed.

When I was done getting dressed

When I was done getting dressed. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast, I grabbed some cereal and sat down at the table. Dad had walked in and I almost choked on my food when I saw his face. Someone had drawn a face on him...

"Pffft...Hey dad. What's up?" I asked him trying to hold back my laughter.

"Hello child, is there something wrong?" He asked me. I shook my head no and he continued to make breakfast.

"Hey what time is it?" Jeff asked. Then prism came out of no where.

"ITS MUFFIN TIME!" She yelled.

"Actually its 9:00 am." Liu said.

"SOMEBODY KILL ME!" Prism shouted. 'She watches to many memes...' I thought.

"HEY WE SHOULD HAVE A SINGING COMEPITION!" Sally yelled. Everyone agreed.

"L.J can you set up a stage please?" Prism asked. He nodded.

"Okay! Everyone meet up at L.J's circus. Kay?" Prism said.

~Time skip!~

Everyone was at the circus waiting for L.J  to take everyone to the tent. A few minuets later he came and led everyone to the tent.

Everyone that was going to sing went backstage to get ready. Prism and Ember where going to sing a duet of counting stars. Sally is going to sing secret by the pierces, Angel decided to sing gold by owl city, surprisingly Dovah was going to sing. He chose the first FNAF song. I chose Ice by Lights. (IF YOU KNOW WHO LIGHTS IS UR AWESOME!) First up was Dovah then Sally then me and last is Prism and Ember. (here is the song Btw! Prism and Ember's song is at the top...)

~Time skippidy do da~

After everyone finished their songs we just hung out a little. The votes came In and everyone tied...(I'm not picking favorites...And I don't want to pick a winner)

We all went home and got ready for bed. I took a shower and went to bed.

~Prism's POV~

Dad had to go on a mission for three days so Jeff was babysitting us.

"Alright you two, go to bed." Jeff said. I shook my head no. "And why not?"

"I'm not tired!" I said. "I wanna play dress up!"