Chapter 24

(A/n Okaaaay! I can do dis! Chapter 24! A EVEN NUMBER! YAAAAS! Okay enough of my childness here is chapter 24! Also, this song is stuck in my head...)

~(Y/n) POV~

As the six of us walked into the living room we sat down in front of the tv. How Ben, Ember, Prism, Zalgo, Dovah, and I were going to game jump? No one knows. Right when we entered the room, Prism ran upstairs.

"What game are we playing?" I said looking at Ben.

"Fnaf...I love horror games but...I can't do fnaf." Ben said, he sat down on the couch and waited for Prism to go get the computer.

"Then why are you playing?" I asked him.

"Dunno...Cuz I lost another bet." Ben said. We waited for a few minuets for Prism to get back with Ben's laptop.

"I HAS DA LAPTOP!!!" Prism yelled, "NOW! UH...Now (Y/n)~sama turns out you and Zalgo can't come into the game with Ben, Ember, and I... IM SO SO SORRY!"

"Its fine okay kiddo! I wasn't exactly fond of the idea of going INTO fnaf...Zalgo and I can just watch." I said smiling. She nodded and turned on the computer, once it turned on she started the game.

(Soooooo...Ive never ACTULLY played fnaf...So I dunno EXACTLY  how it works. Apologies if I mess a few thing up.)

"Okay! Its ready." She said, "Ben! Come on!"

"Do I have to?" He said. Prism nodded and he handed the computer to me.

"LEEEETS GO SEE FREDDY!" Prism yelled. You could practically see the stars in her eyes, except the fact her eyes are completely white.

Prism, Ember, Dovah, and Ben all game jumped into the game, while I just played it normally with Zalgo sitting next to me watching.

~Prism's POV~

After everyone was here, I immediately ran off to find my number one favorite animatronic, Freddy Fazbear. The best bear ever, second is ice bear from we bare bears.

"Prism!! Kiddo wait!" I heard Dovah yell, "Your forgetting something!"

I stopped dead in my tracks and ran back to Dovah.

"Yessum?" I asked. He smiled and placed my little top hat on my head. I had my Freddy fazbear outfit on for this occasion.

(Been awhile sense I drew something huh? Once again full credit to the drawer of the base!!! I only drew the hair and outfit! Also

(Been awhile sense I drew something huh? Once again full credit to the drawer of the base!!! I only drew the hair and outfit! Also...I stink at drawing hair =p)

"Can I go find Freddy now?" I asked my big brother.

"Go on kiddo." He said, I smiled and ran off dragging Ember behind me. Ember's favorite animatronic was Bonnie, and Dovah's was foxy. I don't exactly know who Ben's favorite is yet... We finally reached the stage and saw Chica, Bonnie, and the best of all of them FREDDY!