Chapter 21

(A/n I'm writing this while watching civil war...IM SO EXITED! IT HAS ANT MAN IN IT! Ant man is my favorite super hero. Anyways! Here is chapter 21! I hope you guys enjoy! Plus I figured out how to do this so its easier to tell the difference between author notes and story.)

~(Y/n) POV~

Its been a few hours and the slender brothers are here. Prism and Ember were hanging out with Splendy. Currently I was sitting in my room watching fairy tail. (Ish a good anime...) It was quiet until there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said. I looked up from my computer and saw Sally standing in the door way.

"Can I watch with you?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

She climbed onto my bed and continued to watch fairy tail with me.

~Time skip~

We have been watching fairy tail for a hour now with no distractions. 'Well...There's a first time for everything.' I thought.

"Hey (Y/n), I think I'm gonna go see what Trendy is doing...Maybe he can make me a new dress." Sally said looking at her dirty and torn pink dress.

"Alright kiddo!" I said ruffling her hair a little. When she left I started to feel a little tired so I took a nap. (I wanna be Reader~Chan right now... I cant do anything without my little brother bugging me about his stupid game and how he claims I'm stupid and weak... Which I'm not! At least I can tie my shoes...And match my socks and clothes. BUT OH WELL! Back to the story!)

I was about to fall asleep when there was yelling from downstairs. 'Are you kidding me?!' I yelled in my head.

"WHO THE HECK DID THIS!?" I heard Prism yell. 'Just ignore it and go back to sleep...' I kept saying in my head.  I eventually fell asleep a few minuets later.

~TELEPORT TO DREAM LAND!~

I woke up to see a pitch black room. 'Where am I?' I thought. I stood up and walked around a little bit. I ran into a wall and started feeling around for a light switch. I finally found one and turned on the lights. Once I turned around I wish I hadn't turned the lights on.

I saw everyone on the floor dead. It looked as if every one had been stabbed to death... I slowly took a few steps towards everyone.

"Ugh...(Y/n)! Run!" I heard Prism say. I looked over to her and saw three huge claw marks that went across her stomach.

"What happened?" I said kneeling down next to her.

"The...Ugh...The Rake came back. And he's still here! Now don't make me say it again...RUN!" She said. I shook my head and heard a growl from behind me.

I slowly stood up and turned around. The Rake was just a few feet away from me. I slowly backed up until I hit the wall.

"Aw crap...Aw crap...WHAT DO I DO!? I DONT HAVE MY WEAPON!" I yelled. Right as I hit the wall the Rake charged towards me. I screamed.

~TELEPORTS OUT OF DREAM LAND~

I sat up screaming. I remembered the dream and ran downstairs. I got to the living room and saw that everyone was just fine.

"It was just a dream..." I sighed in relief.

"What was just a dream (Y/n)?" Prism said. She walked over to me and held up a cupcake, "Want one? Maybe it will help you feel better!"

"Its nothing kiddo...I just had a nightmare is all." I said. I took the cupcake she had offered me and went to sit on the couch. After Prism had handed me the cupcake she challenged Ember to see who could hold their breath. Its been five minuets now and Prism and Ember were still having a contest to see who could hold their breath the longest while holding each others noses.

 Its been five minuets now and Prism and Ember were still having a contest to see who could hold their breath the longest while holding each others noses

It was pretty funny to watch. Prism was making funny faces to get Ember to laugh.

Ben, Lost silver, Glitchy red, and Jeff were playing video games on the floor in front of the tv. It was quiet for a few minuets. Until the contest was won...

"HA! I WON!" Prism yelled. She threw her hands up in the air (Like you just don't care!...Which she probably doesn't...=3) and running around the mansion. Once she was done running she came back to the living room with an evil smile one her face.

"Now dear twin brother of mine...I won the bet so you have to play the rake with Ben and I tonight at midnight..." She said smiling like the mad person she was. Prism was sane...But had her moments where that wavered a little bit. (Not bipolar...Not yandere...Daughter of Herobrine... That is mostly good with hints of insanity. My brother and friends say she's yandere or bipolar or just plane crazy...SHE'S JUST SPECIAL! Is what I yell at them.)

"Fine...Ill play your stupid horror games." Ember said glaring at her. Prism smiled, grabbed his hand and ran off.

I sighed and retreated back up to my room to watch fairy tail.

(A/n I'm sorry for the wait...For the first time in a really, really, really, really, really long time I got in trouble...T~T Aw jeez. ITS ALL OKAY NOW THOUGH! Just a few hours with out my laptop is all! Plus my kindle...And phone...AND WORST OFF ALL MY HEADPHONES! All my parents listen to is country music...NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! But I hate country music...And I'm from Texas... How weird is that? Anyway once again sorry for the wait! Goodbye dragonets!)

 How weird is that? Anyway once again sorry for the wait! Goodbye dragonets!)

(I love death the kid......He can be super funny when it comes to symmetricality...)