Chapter 22

(A/n HEY GUYS! What's up? So...I'm having a great day! Other than scraping my knee...It only stings now! Anyway here is the chapter!)

~(Y/n) POV~

I woke up and looked at my now broken alarm clock. 'I need to get a new one now...' I thought. 'But I'm going to regret that when I do...'.

I got up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. As I sat down Prism came up to me.

"Hey (Y/n)! Look at what I found!" She said. Prism handed me a picture of her, Angel, Raider, and Dovah

 Prism handed me a picture of her, Angel, Raider, and Dovah

(Guys...Ive gotten better at texturing it! BTW! Full credit to the person who drew this base!)

"Cute kiddo!" I said. She smiled and ran off. I finished my breakfast and sat there for a few minuets thinking.

I finally got up and went to go hang out with Jane and Clockwork. (I don't like these two very much...No offence to anyone who does.)

As I got to Jane's room she opened the door.

"Oh! hey (Y/n). Wanna help me?" She asked. I looked over her shoulder to see all of her stuff packed into either boxes or suitcases.

"What are you doing?" I asked pointing to all of the bags. She sighed.

"Clockwork and I found a cabin on the other side of the forest on my way back from a kill, so we decided to live there instead of here." She said smiling.

"Oh...Okay! Sure ill help." I said, I was a little disappointed that they were moving out of the mansion. (I wouldn't...But that's just me...) I went into her room and picked up a few bags.

~Time skip brought to you by Toby's waffle obsession!~

We finished packing everything and took It all outside. When we walked out on the porch Slender was waiting for us.

"Jane, Clockwork are you two ready to go?" He asked. Jane and Clockwork nodded. Slender picked up their bags and teleported.

"COME ON JANE! FREEDOM OF THIS INSANE MANSION AWAITS US ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FOREST!" Clockwork said jumping off the porch. Jane laughed and followed her.

"We will see ya around (Y/n)!" Jane yelled running off into the forest. I laughed and waved goodbye. I wouldn't lie I would miss them. But I understand wanting to get out of this mansion filled to the brim with insane people.

As I walked inside I walk tackled...By who you might ask? Well...I was tackled by Prism, Ember, Sally, Aztec, and Smile dog.

"Again?" I said looking at them. The kids laughed while Smile and Aztec barked and licked my face, "Okay! Time to get off of me."

They sighed and got up. Ember, Sally, and Prism then ran upstairs laughing. I don't exactly understand how Sally got along with the twins. Sally was at least ten and the twins were seven. (When I was ten I never got along with younger kids...Only kids the same age or older.) I stood up and went to the kitchen.

I scouted the kitchen for a second to make sure I wouldn't get tackled again. After I was sure no one was here to tackle me I walked to the fridge. Right when I opened the fridge, YOU'LL NEVER GUESS! I GOT TACKLED BY PRISM!

"Second time today!" I said. She stood up and laughed.

"Sorry that I'm not sorry!" Prism said giggling. She got off of me then turned invisible, "Though, do expect it more often. Think of it as a training exercise! Even though I'm tackling you for fun!" I could tell she teleported away after she said that. Because after she said that there was a bunch of little purple dots everywhere. (You know those little particles that always surround an enderman from minecraft? That's what Prism has when she teleports) 

"Your a insane seven year old...You know that?" I said.  I heard giggling from the living room.

"I'm not THAT crazy..." She yelled back. I sighed and finally got my food. I sat at the table and started to eat. Once I was done I went to the living room and saw Prism challenging Dovah. When I saw that I threw my hands up and walked out of the room.

"WHEN WILL THERE EVER BE A NORMAL FREAKING DAY?!" I yelled as I walked out.

~Prism's POV~

Lately I have been challenging a lot of people...Some challenges simple and childish and others hand to hand combat, which I'm not the best at...But father has been helping me!

Dovah and I had just finished our match. It was a tie...Though if I had been properly prepared I'm sure I would have won.

Dovah put his sword away and messed up my hair.

"I suggest you run for your life right about now ani..." I said. (Ani is brother in Japanese...XD I'm sorry guys if its getting annoying!) Dovah then teleported into the mansion. I chased him around all freaking day. I eventually just gave up and went to sleep.

(A/n OH MY ZALGO! GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG! T~T Ive had a really long week...And my first rock climbing team competition is on Saturday...Then practice is on Thursday. And I have youth group on Wednesday and Monday...Then I think I'm going camping with my family...Which I really don't want to, but my family always makes me do out door stuff they know I hate. Ive just been kinda stressed lately and I don't get a lot of rest time...I don't want to rant about my stupid problems so ill end it off here. Goodbye dragonets!)