Chapter 25

(A/n Wow...Guys...I apologize for this long freaking wait, it's been what? One...Two weeks? I...Am...SO sorry. 😂 I have just been going through a time where I have felt really alone...No one at youth group says hello to me anymore...Like, 😐 why you no say hi? I just can't right now...I'm so disappointed I didn't update so much I'm laughing 😄. To many emojjis? Yeeeaaah....To many emojji. Anyway here's the chapter dragonets! BTW, I'm writing this on my kindle...cuz I'm grounded from computer & phone...And thank you Nicole30dc for reminding me that READER~SAMA IS SLENDERMANS DAUGHTER!!! GUYS! ITS MY OWN BOOK AND I FORGOT!!!! Like...What the heck?! S'okay...S'okay...On with the story. Apologies for my author notes...)

~(Y/n) POV~

I've grown so used to this routine...Waking up, throwing my alarm clock out the window, alarm clock hitting someone in the face, getting tackled by Prism and Aztec, going downstairs and eating breakfast, then chilling on the couch watching Prism destroy Ben at video games. Yup....This is my life now. Except...This morning, when I went to throw my annoying alarm clock out the window....FREAKING TENDRILS CAME OUT OF MY BACK AND DID IT FOR ME!!! But that was this morning. I'm currently talking to my father about this. (Imma call him Slender...Reader~sama okay with that? S'okay!)

"It seems you are getting your abilities child." Slender said smiling. Only....He has no face. (No duh😑 Sorry, sorry I'm cheesed off and had a lot of sugar...)

"What do I do?" I asked him. 

"You will have to train." He said.

(Obviously...I mean what else are you gonna do? Nothing? AW HECK NAH!!! 😕 What kinda author am I if you did nothing?

Prism: A bad author...

REALM BREAKER...Go back to the story realm...XD I am SO sorry XD I-I can't...I always wanted to do that!)

"Okay, when do I start?" I asked him. Slender stood up and checked the calendar on the wall. 

"Tomorrow would be the best time...I would prefer it if your started today but Jeff is on a mission, as well as Masky, Hoodie, E.j, and L.j. Then Ben, the twins, Toby, so I have to make sure they won't break anything." He said with a sigh.

"Okay! I guess that's all for now. Bye dad!" I said standing up to leave. I thought of going to the living room to see what the others are up to, then...Unexpectedly I was in the living room.

"Oh! Hi (Y/n)! Wanna play with us?" Prism asked smiling. I smiled back and patted her head.

"Depends...What'cha playing?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Pixel gun 3d!" She said handing me the kindle she had gotten. "Its a super fun game!! But the next update is taking forever..."

(MY FRIENDS! It truly is taking a long time! Over a month...When everyone else has it!!! Nawt kewl...My friends know what the heck I'm talkin about.)

"Thats a shame kiddo!" I said trying to braid her hair. I failed...Ember came in and smirked at me.

"Your doing it wrong..." He said laughing at my failed attempt to braid Prism's long brown hair.

"Like you know how to braid hair Ember." I said back to the raven haired boy,"You try it!"

"Kay kay!" He said, he sat on the couch while Prism had moved to the floor to play on the xbox with Ben. Ember started to braid her hair.

I sat and watched him in awe as he braided her hair in a perfect fish tail braid.

"Aaand...Done!" He said, "As you can see...Braiding is rather easy. Also Prism had me braid her hair every single day for a month..."

"It was SO worth it though!" Prism said not looking away from her game, "Admit it, you love to braid my hair."

"Do not!" He yelled.

"Then how come every time you got mad you would braid my hair? Even when I didn't want you to!" She said back. Ben ended up laughing so hard he was crying and holding his stomach.

Ember just sat there, face red because of anger. He undid Prism's braid and rebraided it a couple of times. Prism opened her mouth to say something but Ember cut her off.

"Not. A. Word." He said still braiding her hair. Everyone laughed.

"Pffffffft...Your...Hahaha...Such a good brother...Hahahahahahaha!" I tried to say between my laughter. 

He growled at me and went up to his room.

"Ember! Oh gosh....Hey wait up!" Prism said laughing a little and running after her brother.

~Time skip brought to you by...uh...Cookies?~

Everyone had just gotten back from missions and stuff. Slender had told everyone to go get cleaned up for dinner. Though, Prism and Ember were acting  little weird. they kept whispering to each other. I had managed to catch at least a little bit of their conversation.

"I still can't believe that happened." Ember said.

"I can't exactly believe that there are other everyones...I knew there where a few other realms...But not like this..." Prism whispered looking at everyone. 'What in the name of Zalgo are they talking about? Other realms, not buying it...Must be one of Prism Nd Ember's games.' I thought. Prism and Slender must have read my mind...Because Prism looked at me wide eyed. And Slender looked confused.

"Child...What are you talking about?" Slender said.

"I don't even know! Ask the twins..." I said. Looking at the twins. They looked at eachother.

"Its just a game!" They said smiling.

~Twins POV~

Prism: Ember...I don't think we should tell them just yet...

Ember: Agreed, let's find out a little more about this...Also...This mind link spell thing is awesome! Not even Slender can read our minds!

Prism: And you said I couldn't successfully use the spell! 

Ember: Sorry...We'll go to pylon after everyone goes to sleep. Speaking of sleep...We should go to bed right about now.

Prism: Yeah...

(A/n oooooo...Prism and Ember have a little secret huh? Also, this chapter, kinda ties in with my next book! I having started it yet but! Here is a small preview!!!

A girl with long brown hair drove down the empty road with only the sound of her bike to fill the silent night. She drove down the road for a few more minutes before reaching her home which she shared with her friends, family, and a few mythical animals.

The girl pulled into the drive way and took off her helmet to reveal her pure white eyes.

"Home sweet home..." 

Okay! So, my books will all be tied to each other in some way! Prism and obviously Reader~Sama are the main characters! In some way...I dunno! Just tell me what you guys think!!! Once again, I having started it yet. I want to know if you guys are interested!!! For now!!! Goodbye dragonets!