Chapter 11

A/n so here is 11...I'm still clueless on how to add pictures to the top...But at least I can put videos right? =3 (someone help me T~T) BTW I'm starting this chapter around nightfall in the story time because its perfect for what I have planned.

~(Y/n) POV~

Every creepypasta in the mansion was sitting in the living room getting ready for truth or dare. Everyone agreed that we could go all out for the dares. Once everyone was ready we started the game.

~Start music =3~

"Okay Jeff! truth or dare!" Ben said laughing a little.

"Dare me bro." Jeff said. 'Jeez...He's confident.' I thought.

"Fine I dare you to...Kiss Jane!" he said. Jane spit out the water she had and her face turned red with anger. Ben laughed and I saw Angel slowly covered Prism's eyes. Jeff sighed and kissed Jane.

"Okay Dovah truth or dare?" Jeff said looking at Dovah.

"Uh...Dare?" He said.

"I dare you to kill the rake." Jeff said.

"Okay." He said and disappeared. A few minuets later he came back covered in blood. "So...he kinda got away...But I injured him a lot. My turn...(Y/n) truth or dare?"

"Dare!" I said feeling confident.

He laughed at my confidence. "Okay then. I dare you to take Prism's Freddy fazbear plush she keeps on her bed."

My face paled at the mention of the plush. Prism loved Freddy and if anyone took it there was going to be a lot of bloodshed. I would know. I took her to the park one day and she had her plush with her, four kids came up to her and took her plush and made fun of her for even having a plush like that. She took out the knife she had in her bag that looked like a videogame controller. That day four kids and many others died.

I Sighed and went up to her room and returned to the living room with her plush.

"Okay...I took the plush now what?" I said. Dovah smiled.

"Hide it." he said. His smile was bigger then Jeff's if that was even possible. I Put the plush in the top cabinet of the kitchen. Luckily Prism was letting smile and Aztec outside so she didn't see that I took her Freddy plush. I went back to the living room and sat down.

"Toby truth or dare?" I said.

"Dare." Toby said said leaning back

"I dare you to eat one of E.J's kidneys." I said. His face paled and he stood up and walked to the kitchen and got one of E.J's kidneys. He took a bite and threw up. Everyone laughed. Prism ran over to him and helped him clean up the kitchen. When they were done cleaning they came back and sat down.

"Ben truth or dare?" Toby asked.

"Dare me waffle boy!" He said.

"I dare you to eat the last slice of cheesecake!" Toby said looking at Ben. He gulped and went to the kitchen and ate the last slice of cheesecake. Hoodie and Masky looked really mad.

"Angel truth or dare?" Ben asked her.

"Uhhhh...Dare?" she said. "No! Truth!"

"To late you said dare first! I dare you to hug Raider." He said. Tenshi sighed and hugged Raider.

"Kay! Raider truth or dare?" She said.

"Truth." He said.

"Is it true...That your never in a good mood?" She said.

"Yeah...I'm not answering that." He said.

"Prism, truth or dare?" Raider asked.

"Dare mei'fwa!" She said.

"I dare you to prank Zalgo." He said. She sighed and opened a portal to Zalgo's castle.

"If I don't return in 5 minuets.....He found me." She said stepping threw the portal. She came back five minuets later.

"Okay done!" She said. "Ember truth or dare?"

"Dare I guess." He said

"I dare you to wear a pink princess dress for TWO HOURS!" She said in between laughs.

"YOU REALLY ARE THE EVIL TWIN!" Ember said standing up and going upstairs. he came back down a few minuets later with a frilly pink and white dress on. Prism took a picture.

"This is going in the album." She said giggling. Ember growled and glared at her which caused her to laugh even more.

~Time skippidy do da brought to you by Ember in a pink dress!~

It was around midnight and Prism fell asleep on the couch next to Ben. Everyone was tired out from truth or dare so we all went to our rooms to sleep.

I took a shower and climbed in bed. I was about to fall asleep when I heard screaming down the halls.

"WHO TOOK MY PLUSH!?" Prism yelled. I peeked out my door and saw her storming through the halls. She didn't look normal...She had completely black eyes and silver hair. She looked like the marionette from FNaF. I pointed at Dovah and he glared at me.

"You little jerk." He said to me and booked it out of the mansion. Prism ran after him. I laughed and went back into my room and fell asleep. I heard Prism go back into her room and go to sleep.

(A/n YAY IM DONE WITH THIS CHAPTER! Anywayz...I hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions about me or the story please comment down below! Goodbye dragonets! Until next time!)