Chapter 17

(A/n Pixelated here! Sup dragonets! You should go check out my friends profile! She's awesome =3 Angel84443 anyway! here is this chapter!)

~Raider's POV OH MYYYYY ZALGO DAT IS NEW!~

It was around lunch time when Slender came in with assignments. He put the piece of paper on the fridge so everyone would see who's group they were in.

I walked over to the board to see who was is my group.

Group 1: Bakemona, Raider, Ben and (Y/n).

Group 2: Masky, Hoodie, and Toby.

Group 3: Sally, E.J, and Angel.

And so on. I took my groups assignment and read it. We had three houses to kill tonight. After I checked the groups I went up to my room.

~(Y/n) POV~

I walked into the kitchen to see Masky and Hoodie really mad.

Prism had stolen Masky and Hoodies cheesecake. She got up and ran holding the cheesecake above her head. The two boys got up and ran after her.

"I HAS THE CAAAAAKE!" She yelled.

"PRISM GET BACK HERE!" They yelled. Prism ran threw the door and into the forest. This went on for a few minuets until she tripped on a rock. She ended up face planting into the cheesecake. Masky and Hoodie both caught up to her.

"UUUUUHHHHH! Ill make you a new one?" She said wiping cheesecake off her face.

They walked back to the mansion and Prism started to make another cheesecake for them. Surprisingly for a seven year old she was very skilled at cooking.

She had finished making the cheesecake. When she was done decorating it she did a pose.

 When she was done decorating it she did a pose

"ITS DONE!" She said. Hoodie and Masky were just looking at her.

"Don't drop it wild child..." Masky said. She laughed.

"I'm not THAT reckless dude." She said putting the cake on the table.

"Uh huh...Sure" Hoodie said. He went to one of the drawers and grabbed a knife. Prism walked up to him and kicked the knife out of his hand then caught it.

"See? I'm totally not reckless!" She said. Hoodie and Masky looked at her as she cut the cake. She smiled and handed them both a slice.

They both looked at it for a second like it was going to come alive. Which it did one time, Slender was cooking and Prism spilled one of her potions in the food...The food came alive.

In seconds their cake was completely gone. She laughed and looked at the sheet of paper. Or at least tried to, she was to short to see. Prism kept jumping to try and see who was on her team but gave up. Then she started to float off the ground like Ben does.

"Hmmmmmm...Mei'fwa, Ben, and (Y/n) Huh?" She said looking at the paper still, "Okay then!"

She immediately dropped to the ground landing on her feet.

"(Y/N)! MEI'FWA, AND BEN! GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!" She yelled. In no time both boys were in the kitchen.

"Lets head out soon kay?" She said and we all nodded.

"Who made you leader of the group shorty?" Raider said. She turned around and faced him.

Prism walked up to Raider and held out her hand. He took her hand and she elbowed him in the stomach then flipped him onto his back.

"Don't underestimate short people Mei'fwa..." She said and walked up to her room.

"You okay Raider?" Ben asked him.

"Everything hurts..." He said. Ben and I laughed then helped him up.

"She was going easy on you, you know?" I said patting him on the back.

"Didn't feel like it..." He said.

"You three! Lets get going its almost night fall and the neighbor hood is two miles away." Prism said. Raider grabbed his chainsaw and I grabbed my knife. We headed out nd started walking towards the neighbor hood.

Once we got there Raider went with Ben to kill one house while Prism and I went to another. The house we picked was a light shade of purple. We went inside and looked around a little bit. We came across a room with e teen in it.

"I got this one, go kill the one next door..." She said I nodded and went to the next room.

~Prism's POV~

I grabbed my knife and held it to the teens throat. he woke up and tried to scream. I covered his mouth before he could.

"I have only one question for you..." I said and he nodded shaking, "Are you a gamer?"

He nodded and I smiled insanely.

"Then I guess its...GAME. OVER!" I said and stabbed him in his heart. I laughed and went downstairs waiting for (Y/n). Once she came down wen met up with Raider and Ben then switched teams. I was with Raider this time and (Y/n) went with Ben.

Raider and I walked around a little bit until we found another house. We climbed in threw the window. I walked to another teens room and held my knife to his throat. He immediately woke up and punched me against the wall.

"OW!" I said. He guy looked at me and pulled out a knife and charged at me.

"CRAP!" I yelled. I got out of the way and summoned my scythe and cut the teen in half, "You didn't even get to answer my question...Oh well."

I walked out the door to see Raider waiting for me. We both went to find the others. Once we found the we started to walk home. When we got there we gave E.J the kidneys we got then went to sleep.

(A/n KAY! Here is chapter 17! I hope you enjoyed... Here are a few pictures I drew recently...

 Here are a few pictures I drew recently

here is the first one...

Then her is the second one! Sorry if you cant see it very well

Then her is the second one! Sorry if you cant see it very well... It has Angel is the one in the top right hand corner. Then Dovah is at the top next to the guy with headphones. Solaris is the one with the mask looking thing. Then Prism and Raider are at the bottom. The other people are known as Jay, Nightmare, Oliver, and Moshi! Well that is all for now! Goodbye dragonets!)