Chapter 14

(A/n Sooooo...I've been watching soul eater...I'm only on episode 4 though......Death the kid is awesome =3 On with the chapter...)

~(Y/n) POV~

I woke up to Prism, Ember, and Ben jumping on my bed. I sighed and sat up.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked rather annoyed. Prism stopped jumping and sat there smiling like an idiot. The others soon doing the same.

"We found a new anime..." Prism said. She looked like she was about to explode.

"What it called.?" I asked sitting up now. Ben's smile got bigger if possible.

"Soul eater =3" He said. Then they all ran out. Probably to watch that anime. I wont lie I was interested in it.

I got up and got dressed. I was about to go downstairs when I heard Prism call my name.

"(Y/n)! I need your help please!" She said. I went to her room.

"Yeah what's up kiddo?" I asked. She handed me a picture.

"I need help...I wanna dress up like this guy from soul eater." She said pointing at the picture. I looked at it and there was a boy dressed in black with white stripes on his clothes and half of his hair. He had a skull on his shirt and two skull rings.

"His name is death the kid! Son of the grim reaper

"His name is death the kid! Son of the grim reaper." She said. I nodded and she sat down in front of her mirror. I picked out the outfit that was somewhat like his and did her hair.

When I was done she looked in the mirror.

"Perfect! Thank you sooooo much!" She said and hugging me. She had a black hoodie on with a  skull on the back of it with black shorts and white knee high socks with black skulls on them and black convers. I had managed to put white stripes in her hair with temporary dye. She also had two rings shaped like skulls.

"One last thing though..." She said and walked over to her dresser. She opened a jewelry box and pulled out earings and a necklace. The earings were shaped as little skulls. She put them on then picked up the necklace. 

(I drew it

(I drew it...=3)

"Now! To breakfast!" She said grabbing my hand. We ran downstairs.

"Ben! Look! I look like Kid from soul eater!" She said. He laughed and ruffled her hair. She growled at him and swat his hand away.

She sat down In her usual spot which was next to Ember and Ben across from Dovah. She looked down at her plate of food.

"ITS NOT SYMMETRICAL!" She suddenly yelled and slammed her hands on the table. Everyone jumped out of their seets and looked at Prism.

"What the heck?" Masky said.

"Here i'll repeat it for you. Its. Not. Symmetrical." She said pointing to her food, "And neither is your cheesecake. Or your kidney's!" She said pointing at Maskys cheesecake and E.J's

She then got up and flipped the table.

"ITS DISGUSTING! HORRIFING!" She yelled and stomped out of the room yelling about the symmetricality. "WHY CANT IT BE PERFECT!? ILL NEVER BE A REAPER IF ITS NOT PERFECT!"

Ember, Ben and Jeff all busted out laughing.

"She gets way to into character." Ember said wiping a tear from his eye.

"ITS NOT FUNNY! EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT!" She yelled from the living room. "JEFF! WHAT IS YOUR FACORITE NUMBER!?"

"Uhhh...7?" He said. She looked like she was about to explode.

"NO! NOT 7! IT MUST BE 8!!! ITS PHYSICALY IMPOSSIBLE TO CUT THE NUMBER 7 IN HALF!!! UNLIKE 8 WHICH YOU CAN CUT IN HALF ANY WAY AND IT WOULD STILL BE SYMMETRICAL! ITS THE PERFECT NUMBER!......Please......Just...Say 8..." She said falling on the ground.  It looked like she was crying.

"What the zalgo have I done..." I said looking at her with the most confused face ever. Prism then stood up and wiped away her tears. Suddenly there was a skateboard in her hand. She got on and it. It turned into a hover board? (Is that what he calls it?) She flew out of the house and into the forest.

"THE TREES ARENT SYMMETRICAL! THE HORROR! THHHHHHE HOOOOOORROOOOOOR!" We heard her scream. This went on all. Freaking. Day. She would come in the mansion complaining about the symmetricality of everything. We got a few videos of it. It was really funny.

"I need a nap...It must be a two hour nap! NO MORE NO LESS IT MUST BE PERFECT!!!" She said and fell on the ground asleep.

Scyther sighed and picked her up. He was about to go upstairs when she woke up and screamed.

"SYMMETRICALITY!!!" Then fell back asleep.

"Why did you dress her like this again?" Scyther said looking at me.

"She asked me...So I helped her lok like death the kid." I shrugged. "Anyway I think its time I head on to bed..."

I went up stairs to my room and fell asleep.

(A/n OKAY HERE IS CHAPER 14! I've been watching soul eater...Death the kid is my favorite as you could probably see by Prism's behavior this chapter XD. Goodbye dragonets!)

Kitteh Prism again =3