Chapter 7

A/n So uh... I feel like last chapter wasn't that good...I'm not very good at fighting scene's... Author-Chan is sorry!!! But here is some good news I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PUT PICTURES AT THE TOP! Google rocks... Anyway here is chapter seven, I'm so sorry I its not that good I don't have a lot planned...Anyway here is chapter seven guys!)

~(Y/n) POV~

Its been a week sense I was taken by Zalgo, everyone's been on guard ever sense. I was sitting on the couch watching Jeff and Ben play videogames, Ben obviously winning and Jeff raging and yelling at the screen. Prism, Ember, Dovah, Sally and Herobrine were all playing hide and seek outside. The proxies were out on a mission for Dad, and everyone else was either sleeping or training.

I decided to go and train for a little bit. Once I walked outside I heard a scream from the woods. I knew Prism, Ember, Dovah, Sally and Herobrine were out here, but I didn't recognize who's scream it was. I went to go investigate. I ran to where I heard the scream. I finally got there. I saw that Hoodie, Masky, and Toby were children.

"How did this happen?" I said. I was trying to hold back my laughter, they were so small and adorable!

"Pwism gave Sally a potion...Den Sally threw it at us....NOW WE KIDS!" Masky said. Toby was trying to put his mouth guard on, but it was to big so he left it just hanging around his neck.

"(Y/n) I cant pick my hatchets up...They to heavy now." Toby said tugging on my jacket sleeve.

"let's go back to the mansion and see if Prism can fix this okay?" I sighed, dad wasn't going to be to happy about this at all...

We started walking home when I felt someone tug on my sleeve, I looked down and saw Hoodie.

"(Y/n), can you carry mwe?" He asked. I couldn't say no to him! He was is to cute! (Hoodie is my fav proxy =3 I wuv him!)

I picked him up and continued to walk to the mansion. Once we got there, I set Hoodie down on the couch and went to find Prism.

"Prism! Where are you?" I yelled threw out the mansion.

"In here!" She yelled from her room. I've never been in the twins room. When I walked in, the room had a dark haunted forest painted on the walls. The floor was a dark oak, and the ceiling was painted like the night sky. Their bed was a bunk bed made out of dark wood. The top bunk had the name Prism carved into it, as well as the bottom bunk but it said Ember.

"What'cha need?" She said. not looking away from her game. I noticed she was playing Mario cart.

"I need you to turn the proxies back to normal." I said.

"Okay." She plainly said. I sighed. "But! You have to play with Sally and I tomorrow. Deal?"

"Okay" I said. She teleported downstairs to were the proxies were.

"I left the potion upstairs...(Y/n) can you go get it for me?" Prism asked. I nodded and went to go get it.

When I came back I handed her the potion. She threw it at them and they turned back to normal.

I sighed and went up stairs to shower. When I was done I got into bed and went to sleep.

~Time skip~

I woke up to Aztec licking my face.

"Hey boy, lets go get some food mkay?" I said, Aztec barked and ran out of the room. I got up and got dressed. (Outfit below!)

 (Outfit below!)

Once I was dressed I went downstairs to get something to eat.

"(Y/n)!" Prism said once she saw me walk down the stairs. " When your done eating meet Sally and I outside okay?"

"Okay!" I said. I forgot that I was going to play hide and seek with Prism and Sally today.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down next to Jeff and Ben. Slender gave me a bowl of cereal.

"Thanks dad..." I said and began to eat.

"Hey (Y/n), are you playing with Prism and Sally today?" Ben asked me. I nodded. "So are we...I lost another bet and dragged Jeff into it."

"You need to stop making bets with Prism dude." I said. He sighed and nodded.

"I probably should." He said. "But I wont. Not until I win one!"

I laughed a little.

"Jeff! Ben! (Y/n)! Come on! We're losing daylight!" Sally yelled from the living room.

"Coming!" We all yelled. We walked outside and met the girls there. They led us to a part of the forest we have never seen. It looked like the forest on Prism's wall in her room.

"Sally and I will count! You three go hide!" Prism said smiling.

We went to go and hide. Jeff climbed up a tree, Ben hid behind a tree and I found a fallen down tree that was hollowed out enough for me to fit inside. I started to wonder why they picked this place to play and why they were both smiling so much.

I waited a few minuets then I heard them start to sing hide and seek. (Play the song!)

Prism: "Ding dong, I know you can hear me, open up the door, I only want to play a little."

Sally:  "Ding dong,you cant keep me waiting, its already to late! For you to try and run away."

Both: "I see you threw the window, our eyes are locked together. I can sense your horror. Though I'd like to see it closer!" I heard Jeff scream.

Prism: " Ding dong, here I come to find you. Hurry up and run, let's play a little game and have fun!"

Sally: "Ding dong, where is it you've gone to? Do you think you've won? Our game of hide and seek has just begun! I hear you footsteps. thumping loudly through the hallways. I can hear you sharp breaths. Your not very good at hiding!"

Prism: "Just wait, you cant hide from me!" I heard Ben scream as well...

Sally: "I'm coming!"

Prism: "Just wait, you cant hide from me!"

Sally: "I'm coming!" I heard their footsteps coming closer.

Prism: "Just wait, you cant hide from me!"

Sally: " I'm coming!"

Prism: "Just wait, you cant hide from me!"

Sally: "Knock knock, I am at your door now. I am coming in, no need for me to ask permission!"

Prism: "Knock knock, I'm inside your room now. Where is it you've hid? Our game of hide and seeks about to end!"

Both: "I'm coming closer. Looking underneath your bed but you're not there, I wonder. Could you be inside the closet?" I heard someone on top of the tree I was in. 'Crap they found me!' I thought.

Prism: "Ding dong, I have found you!"

Sally: "You were hiding here! Now your it!"

Prism: "Now your it!"

Sally: "Ding dong finally found you, dear!"

Prism: "Now your it!"

Sally: "Ding dong, looks as I have won!"

Prism: "Now your it!"

Sally: "Pay the consequence!"

Prism: "Ding dong, Looks like I have won, now your it. Ding dong, pay the consequence." Prism laid down on the tree and hung her head at the entrance of the hollow tree.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. Both Sally and Prism were laughing.

"Wanna play again guy's?" Prism asked Jeff, Ben, and I. We all shook our heads no.

"Aw you guy's are no fun!" Sally said. "Lets get back to the mansion then!"

Prism and Sally both took off skipping to the mansion. Jeff, Ben, and I followed.

(A/n Okay! Here is chapter seven! I'm really proud of this one...I love the hide and seek song its so creepy and perfect for this chapter, don't you think? Anyway that's all for now! Until next time dragonets! GOODBYE!)