Chapter 16

(A/n No comment... I'm super tired today... BUT I HAD ALOT OF ICECREAM SO IM UP AND READY TO GOOOOOOO!)

~(Y/n) POV~

I was sleeping peacefully when there was a huge explosion coming from down stairs.

"OH MY ZALGO IS THERE EVER GOING TO BE A NORMAL DAY?!" I screamed. There was a lot of laughing coming downstairs.

"NOPE NEVER! YOU LIVE WITH THE CREEPYPASTA'S NOW! DEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAL WITH IIIIIIIIITTTT!" I heard Helen yell. (If you didn't know...Helen is Bloody painters real name...SO NOW YOU KNOOOOW!)

"TOBY YOU IDIOT YOU BLEW UP THE KITCHEN!" Masky yelled. I sighed and got up not bothering to get dressed yet. I had a Pikachu onesie on. I pulled the hood down.

I walked downstairs and fell on the couch. Prism, Ben, and Jeff were playing videogames...No surprise there.

"Ben...Why do you keep making these bets?" Prism said.

"I HAVE SWORN TO MYSELF THAT I WILL BEET YOU ONE DAY!" He yelled, "AND WHEN I DO I WILL BE KIIIIIING OF VIDEOGAMES!"

"Would you shut up for once?" Jeff said. Ben and Jeff started to argue which gave Prism the perfect chance to finish the round killing both Jeff and Ben's characters.

"Your fighting again..." She said looking down. She sighed and stood up, "Now I'm going on a killing spree...E.J's running low on food again and needs me to get more for him..."

With that she got up and walked out the door. 'That was a little weird' I thought. 'She's never that quiet.'

"That was odd..." Jeff said getting up.

"Jeff leave her be she's probably tired." Ben said getting up, "But! I'm gonna go with her!"

With that he jumped into the tv.

"I have a feeling that might not end well..." Jeff said.  He laughed a little then went up to his room.

I went into the kitchen to see a huge mess...Waffle batter everywhere.

"What...The...Zalgo happened?!" I said staring at the mess. The proxies were trying to clean the mess up.

"Toby tried to cook by himself again..." Hoodie said.

"Lets just get this cleaned up." I said and grabbed a rag.

~Time skip...I'm tired again...~

"BEN YOU IDIOT YOU ALMOST GOT US CAUGHT!!!" I heard Prism scream at Ben. 'Aw jeez here we go again...' I thought. I was up in my room watching when Marnie was here. (Okay sooooo...I don't cry a lot... But that movie made me cry so much...T~T IT WAS SO SAD!)

I paused the movie and walked down stairs and past them. They were both covered in the blood of their victims.

 They were both covered in the blood of their victims

(I'm kinda proud of this one...I suck at drawing blood XD)

Then I noticed Prism and Ben had a few scrapes and bruises here and there.

"Prism come here..." I said walking into the kitchen. She followed me and I pointed to the counter. She went over and climbed up onto the counter.

I grabbed a rag and soaked it in water. I walked over to her and gently cleaned her scrapes. Once done with that I wiped the blood off her face.

"Jeez...How many people did you kill?" I said trying to get the dried blood off her face.

"I dunno...Like 5 each? Not a lot today...BUT WE GOT KIDNEYS FOR E.J!" She said smiling. I smiled back and got all of the blood off.

"Okay! Now go take a shower then take a nap." I said.

"Holy zalgo you are acting like a mother. -_-" She said. We both laughed a bit.

"Now go!" I said, "I wasn't kidding!"

She sighed in defeat and went upstairs. Once she was upstairs I had Ben do the same.

~Prism's POV~

I finished taking my shower and got dressed in my dinosaur onesie.

Time for me to conquer this ladder. I climbed up a little bit and I thought I was going to make it this time......What I forgot was now in wearing a onesie so its extreamly slippery. I ended up falling and hitting my chin on one of the steps. (have you ever done that before? I used to have a bunk bed when I was younger ...And I had top bunk so I did that a lot...T~T)

"WHY IS MY BED SO FREAKING HIGH UP?!" I yelled in frustration. I ended up just sleeping on Embers bed...

I woke up about a hour later in my bed.

"Da heck?" I said completely confused. I hung over the edge of the bunk bed and saw Ember sleeping.

"Figures..." I said climbing down. 'Imma draw on his face...' I thought and grabbed a marker. I drew my little ponies all over his face.

I smiled at my accomplishment and went downstairs. I saw Lost Silver on the couch playing video games with Ben. (He has arms and legs in my story...But he can make them go away when he wants them to.)

I walked over and sat on Silvers lap. I grabbed a controller and started to play with them. We all played until Slender said it was time for dinner.

We walked to the table and sat down in our usual spots. Ember walked downstairs and sat in his seat. He still hadn't noticed the ponies I drew on his face yet which was good. I decided to start a food fight tonight...SO I put some food on a fork and flung it at Dovah but it missed and hit Jeff instead. Jeff got mad so he flung food at me which missed and hit Masky. Next thing I know there is a full blown food fight. I smiled and hid under the table.

I got a little hungry so I peeked out from under the table and grabbed Hoodie and Masky's cheesecake. I smiled again and ate it.

After a few minuets everything calmed down and everyone sat down.

"WHERE DID MY CHEESECAKE GO?!" Masky and Hoodie yelled. They looked under the table where I had fallen asleep.

"Sneaky little ninja..." Masky said and picked me up. "I found the culprit...And she fell asleep."

He carried me up to my room and put me in my bed then turned off the light and left.

(A/n Guys...I need to stop writing so late at night...OH WELL ITS WORTH IT! Kay well...I'm not gonna say it sense no one does but comment if you have a oc you want me to add in the story or draw! That's all for now goodbye dragonets!)