Chapter 2

A/N okay guys here's chapter two!

Edit: Let's fix this...
~(Y/n) POV~

I slowly woke up, the last thing I remembered was fighting a killer and then blacking out.  As I tried to sit up I grabbed my head in pain and groaned then my eyes shot open realizing I wasn't in my room anymore, rather, I was in a very unfamiliar place. Looking around I started to hear footsteps coming this way, so I quickly lauded back down and pretended I was asleep.

A few minutes later someone came into the room, I cracked my eyes open just a little to see that it was easily seven foot, but what really caught me off guard was the fact that it had no face.

"I see your awake child. Get dressed and come down stairs for breakfast" it somehow said...'What was I supposed to get dressed in? I don't exactly have any clothes...'

With that he completely disappeared...I sighed and got up, looking around some more. I eventually found my way outside of the room to a maze of hallways.

'Looks like it's time to get lost Y/n...Let's do this.'

~Time skip brought to you by getting lost in mazes! (This needs to stop -__-)~

I have been wandering around for a few minutes now and managed to get lost. I stopped walking so I could retrace my steps. When I did that I found the stairs.

'How many times have I passed this?!' You thought. 'Freaking heck!'

When I went down stairs, I found myself in a living room. It. was. HUGE. I started to question if this was a dream or not. I mean, This place is huge! I started to walk around again. I finally found the kitchen. When I walked in everyone stopped eating and look at me. There was a lot of people. I mean a lot. Maybe 16 people.

"Hello child, take a seat." That thing from earlier said. 'How does he even speak? HE DOESNT HAVE A FACE!' You mentally screamed.

"I will explain later, meet me in my office after breakfast" It said

I walked over to the table and sat between a little girl with green eyes, brown hair and a faded pink dress. And a boy that looked like a link rip off. but his eyes were completely black with red dots in the middle, and it looked like he was crying.

"Hello! My name is sally what's yours? The little girl asked.

"I'm (Y/n)." I said

"That's a really pretty name (Y/n)! Wanna play with me later?" Sally asked.

"Yeah sure!" I said. As I was eating I realized everyone was staring at me.

"Is there a problem?" I asked. They just shook their heads and continued to eat their food.

~Le time skip~

Everyone was done with their food and going off to do who knows what. I remembered I had to go to that things office. I asked Sally to take me there because I didn't feel like getting lost gain.

"Hey sally will you take me to the office...I don't want to get lost." I asked her.

"Of course (Y/n)! Follow me!" She said.

After a few minuets of walking we finally arrived at the office.

I thanked sally and she went off to go see BEN. (A/N you found out everyone's names at breakfast) I walked into the office to see the thing at his desk.

"Hello child please take a seat." It said

I took s seat across from him.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" I asked

"I am known as Slenderman child. And you are here because I wanted to know if you would like to become a creepypasta." Slenderman said.

"Uh okay! Sure...Why not." I said. He 'smiled' (A/N he has no face sooo...Yeah)

"I'll come and find you when your room is done. For now you are free to do whatever you wish child." Slender explained. I nodded and left.

~Time Skip~

(A/N this is your room

(A/N this is your room. Hope you like it!)

Slender had come and brought me to my room. It was beautiful, it had grey walls with different color tree design's, A yellow shelf and a chair that was hanging from the ceiling. The bed has white sheets on it with pastel blue designs on it.

"Wow! Slender this place is amazing!" I said.

"I'm glad you like it child. Get cleaned up you have training with Toby tomorrow." Slender said.

~Time skip brought to you by Toby and waffles~

~Slenders POV~

While (Y/n) was cleaning up, I went back to my office to look threw files. As I was reading I looked at the picture of (M/n) (mothers name) and I a long time ago. I couldn't help but notice that (Y/n) looked so much like (M/n). I decided to look threw (Y/n)'s files to see who her family was.

~(Y/n) POV~

I was walking downstairs, when Sally came up and asked me to play with her. I agreed and we went upstairs to play dress up.

A/N Okay second chapter! I was almost done with it then my computer glitched out a tiny bit and everything got reset. But I got it all back! I found out I clicked the refresh button. Oops! anyway this is chapter two! hope you enjoyed! please comment down below if you have a OC you want me to add into the story!