Chapter 23

(A/n HELLO DRAGONETS! Been awhile huh? Anyways here is the chapter! BTW probably the last time I say this but...Comment down below if you want me to add you or your OC to the story! As I said this will be the last time I say this most likely! Also...Kinda important author note at the bottom...)

~No ones POV, CUZ I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT TO DO!~

Prism and Ember were in their room getting ready for the day, they had both decided that they would dress as their favorite characters from their favorite anime which was fairy tail. Prism was dressing up as Natsu, and Ember as Happy. (He has a onesie on. He didn't paint his face blue or turn into a flying talking cat.)As they both finished getting ready they went downstairs to get breakfast. 

When they entered the kitchen Prism screamed.

"OMZ! OMZ! BEN! SAAAAAVE ME!!!!!" She screamed and jumped onto Ben's back.

"What is it kiddo?" He asked.

"There's a great EVIL in this house..." The young girl said, "THERE IS A SPIDER!"

"A spider? Really princess?" Raider said. Prism teleported in front of him then punched him.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT!" She screamed at him, "Spiders are scary...T~T"

"Pffffffft...HAHAHAHAHA!" Angel started laughing. Raider glared daggers at her, but that caused her to laugh even more.

"Jeffy! Kill it!" Prism said. 

"No..." The hooded killer said plainly.

"Have I ever told you that your my favorite?" She said making puppy dog eyes. 

"Fine...Ill kill it." He said as he got up from his chair, "Where is it?" 

Prism pointed to the floor and waited for him to kill the spider.

"Kid...Its just dust..." Jeff said once he found it. Prism sighed and got down from the table.

"Is the great Prism Brine scared of a tiny little spider?" Dovah teased her.

"Shut up! I'm not scared of anything!" Prism said.

"Both of you shut up." (Y/n) said walking into the dinning room, "Your giving me a headache."

"HE COMES!" Someone yelled. Zalgo then appeared in front of the killers, "I AM HERE TO END THIS WAR BETWEEN THE YOUNG PRINCESS AND I!"

"THE WAR ISNT OVER UNTIL I SAY SO!" Prism yelled, "AND IM NOT A PRINCESS YOU IDIOT! I'm a dragon slayer today..."

She then summoned a potion and threw it at him.

"HURRY! HAPPY WE MUST RUN!" She yelled. Prism and Ember then ran out of the kitchen with Zalgo chasing her. Prism had thrown a slowness potion at him so he couldn't catch them.

"YOUNG CHILD GET BACK HERE!" He yelled after them.

"What was that all about..." (Y/n) asked looking out the window watching the twins being chased by Zalgo.

"Eh...Prism, Ember, and Zalgo have this mini war going on between them, its really just a bunch of pranks and such but they take that crap seriously. Slender once said it was childish and dumb and they ganged up on him. So I suggest not saying anything about it being dumb." E.J said looking out the window, watching them throw glitter potions, and somehow pull nerf guns out of no where. (They have nerf guns ALL over the forest for this kinda thing.)

"But I thought Zalgo was evil." (Y/n) Said confused.

"He was. And he hated the creepypastas with a burning passion. Attacks every week, someone being kidnapped once or twice a month. That was until the Prism went to his realm by accident. She had meant to go to the end, but ended up there, and how their pranking war started...Only Mr. creepypasta knows..."

"WHERE DID SHE GO!?" Zalgo yelled bursting into the room. Everyone shrugged and he left.

"Hey...What time is it?" Jeff asked.

"ITS MUFFIN TIME!" Prism yelled teleporting onto the table.

"Actually its 9:30 am" Liu said.

"SOME BODY KILL ME! Wait...I has idea." She yelled again. Prism then got off the table and walked over to Masky.

"What time is it cheesecake boy?" She asked.

"9:30..." He said.

"NO! WRONG!" She said. Then she shoved Maksy's face into his cheesecake, "Now...Toby what time is it?"

"9:31." He simply stated. Prism walked over to him and shoved his face into his waffles.

"WRONG!" She said, "One last time... DOVAH! ANI! WHAT TIME IS IT?"

"9:31 lil sis." Dovah said. She walked over to him with a dark aura around her.

"Guess what brother!!! YOU ARE WRONG!" She said and shoved his cereal in his face, "Now sense you people CLEARLY don't know what freaking time it is...Ill tell you. IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS MUFFIN TIME!"

"Yeah, yeah...We get it...You have an obsession with muffin meme's." Jeff said. Everyone in the dinning room started to laugh.

"I DO NOT!" She yelled.

"HE COMES!" Yelled Zalgo running into the room.

"SHE LEAVES!" Prism said teleporting away.

"YOU'VE CAT TO BE KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW!!!" He yelled. (I have a shirt that says 'you've cat to be kitten me right meow' Best shirt ever.)

"Stop...Just stop. Take this stupid war somewhere else children." Slender said walking into the room, "Zalgo aren't you to old for this childishness?"

"Your never to old to prank Slender." Zalgo said chuckling, "Plus  Prism and I have been friends for a long time. Oddly enough Herobrine had me babysit the twins when they were younger. And before they went to Steve's home for a while."

"Is that why your here most of the time?" (Y/n) asked. He nodded.

"I know she has four older brothers and all...But she's like a little sister." Zalgo said.

"ZALGO! Dovah, Ember, Ben and I are going to game jump! Wanna come?" Prism said walking into the room.

"Sure Prim." He said walking to the living room.

"(Y/n)~Sama! Do you wanna come?" Prism asked. (Y/n) nodded and followed her out of the room and into the living room.

(A/n Hey guys...Sorry that I have taken so long to get this chapter done. I have had a lot on my mind plus my first climbing team competition was on the 24th which was a Saturday. Then there's youth group...And I've been kinda stressed and down lately not a lot of motivation or ideas. Then I'm thinking about my next book, My friends and I made up this really cool OC. I'm working on drawing her. But! Here is chapter 23 I'm so so so sorry it took so long. Goodbye dragonets!)