Chapter 20

(A/n OMZ! CHAPTER 20! =3 I'm a happy Author~chan right now)

~Prism's POV~

It was at least 11:00 am and (Y/n) was out killing again...So I went to the kitchen to get cookies. I was trying to get the cookie jar from off of the fridge when Kagekao came in.

"あ、こんにちは!"(Oh hello!) I said. looking at him. Every time we see each other we speak in Japanese. It made everyone really mad when they didn't know what we were saying. So we spoke like this often at the table.

"こんにちはプリズム." (Hello Prism) He said in a happy voice.

"どのように使命でしたか?" (How was the mission?) I asked him.

"良いです." (Good.) He shrugged. I kept trying to get the cookie jar from the top of the REALLY FREAKING TALL FRIDGE! Why am I so short...I know I'm seven but really? MY DAD IS LIKE A FREAKING GIANT! I sighed in defeat.

"あなたは私には、クッキージャー入手できますか?" (Can you get me the cookie jar?) I asked pointing to it. Kagekao nodded and handed it to me.

"ありがとうございました!" (Thank you!) I said giving him a hug. He picked me up and hugged me back. "Now enough with talking Japanese."

"Okay kiddo..." Kagekao said ruffling my hair laughing. When he did that Jeff walked into the room and saw him ruffling my hair. Jeff could see that I was mad. I had spent awhile braiding my hair this morning sense Ember was asleep and couldn't do it for me. 

"May your soul rest in piece..." Jeff said looking at Kage. He looked down at me and slowly put me down.

I looked up at him and smiled then held out my hand. he hesitantly took it then I twisted his arm so he fell on his back.

"This is what happens if you mess up my hair..." I said dusting off my black dress with  little skulls on it. I had my usual gloves on same with my socks and knee high shoes. Kage looked up at me and nodded quickly.

"Dearly noted..." he said. I giggled and helped him up. I walked over to the cookie jar and grabbed a few cookies.

"Want one?" I said holding one out to him. He took the cookie from my hand.

"Thanks..." He said. I went over to Jeff and handed him one. I turned around and saw dad behind me looking mad...

"Prism...What did I tell you?" He said. He was so calm it was scary, then again...Herobrine is my father...King of the nether and master of the pokerface...Other than Levi Akerman from aot or Kid from soul eater.

"Not to eat cookies before lunch..." I said taking a bite from the cookie I had in my hand. He looked even more mad. I smirked and continued eating my cookie.

"And what are you doing now?" He said. I could see his eyes turning red out of anger. I reached into the jar for another cookie.

"Making you really, really mad on purpose..." I said my smile getting bigger.

Dad's eyes widened as he realized I was doing this on purpose. I tilted my head and gave him a closed eye smile.

"Children...Its time for lunch!" Slender said.

~(Y/n) POV~

Everyone was sitting at the table. I was sitting next to E.J and Raider then across from Helen. Prism was a few seats down from me and she was sitting next to Ember and Ben then across from Kagekao. Prism and Kage were speaking in a language I didn't understand... Ember and Ben's faces showed complete confusion.

"What are they saying?" I asked.

"They have this thing were they speak Japanese at the table to make everyone around them mad..." E.J said, "Its really annoying."

"Its not THAT bad E.J!" Prism said laughing, "If you want I can teach you!"

"HAHA! No..." He said, "I'm good with English thank you very much."

"Fine. (Y/n) how about you?" She asked me.

"I think ill be fine for now but thank you for the offer!" I said smiling at her. She smiled back and continued to eat.

"Children, I have a announcement." Slender said. I stopped eating and looked at him.

"My brothers are coming to visit for a week." He said, "And I want you on your best behavior."

Everyone sighed in annoyance. The last time Slenders brothers had come to visit was at least two or three months ago. Prism's smile widened when she heard this.

"SO SPLENDY IS COMING!?" She said standing on her chair. Slender nodded.

"Child please sit down..." Slendy said. Prism and Splendy were pretty much best friends. If you were to ask Prism who her favorite of all the creepypastas were...She would strait up say Splendy with no hesitation. They are kinda alike as well...Both always happy until someone they care about is threatened or being picked on. (Guys...Splendorman is my favorite creepypasta...then Ben...Then the proxies and so on...)

~Time skip~

I was in the living room watching Prism and Jeff have a staring contest. Its been going on for an hour now and no one has so much as flinch yet.

"You gonna give up yet Prism?" Jeff said.

"Not yet..." She said, "But i feel as if this contest is about to end..."

"Kiddo...Have you forgoten i cant blink?" He said. She shook her head.

"No...I have not BUT!" She said. She poked Jeffs eyes causing him to fall off the couch and onto the floor, "Looks like I win...You looked away!"

"Thats cheating..." He said.

"Nope! Tecnecly its not in the rules so its not cheating!" She said laughing.

"She got you there..." Solaris said walking into the room. Jeff growled at him and stormed off up to his room.

"Pfffft...He and Raider act the same..." I said.

"AGREED!" Prism said waving her hand in the air. I turned around and saw Ember sneaking up on Prism while she wasn't paying attention.

He looked at me and put a finger over his mouth. I nodded and turned around again. Ember continued to sneak up on his twin sister. He jumped up and grabbed her shoulders.

"AHHHHHHH!" She screamed and teleported behind Ben, who was playing videogames. "AHHH! ZALGO HAS COME TO TAKE REVENGE FOR PRANKING HIS THE NIGHT WE PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE!"

"Pffffft...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ember burst out laughing at his sisters reaction, "Your still paranoid that Zalgo is going to come to get revenge for turning all of his clothes pink then drawing your weird logo onto his face when he was asleep? Please..."

"Not funny...It may not be my best work but I didn't wanna go overboard...I WAS PRANKING ZALGO! I WOULD PERFER TO STAY ALIVE!" Prism yelled. That caused Ember to laugh.

"HE COMES!" Someone yelled. Speak of the Herobrine...Zalgo is here now. He threw some kind of potion at Prism. When it hit her she was covered in neon pink glitter. (No offence to anyone at all! But I hate any shade of pink including neon -_-)

"THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR STARTING THE PRANKING WARS AGAIN PRISM!" He yelled and left.

"Its SO ON ZALGO!" She yelled. With that she and Ember went up to their room.

Who knew that, that one little prank would start a war of pranks between the daughter of Herobrine and the king of the underworld...

"Well this should be interesting..." I said.

(A/n Soooooo...Yup! Ive been learning a little bit of Japanese lately...Goodbye dragonets!)