Chapter 6

(A/n Sup dragonets! I wanted to do a small shout out to my friend   he is a pretty good friend of mine and he just made a story! Go check out his story! He is also in my story! His character is Mei'fwa or Raider! Anyway here's chapter six!)

~Prism's POV~

I sat on my bed with big brother Dovah. That's when Ember walked in and noticed that Dovah was here.

"Dovah! Your here!!!" Ember said with a huge smile on his face. He ran to Dovah and gave him a big hug.

"Hey little bro! I missed you two a lot." Dovah said while hugging Ember and I. After a fw minuets of talking and catching up.

"Hey you two, you should getting to bed." Dovah said.

"NU!" Ember and I yelled and ran out the door. After we were outside the room I turned into a dragon and put Ember on my back. My dragon form was only as big as a wolf, so it was easy to run with Ember on my back.

"EMBER! PRISM! GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!" Dovah yelled as he ran after us. No one knew who Dovah was so he was quickly attacked.

E.j had tackled Dovah and held his scalpel to his throat.

"Hey! E.j get off of big brother!" I yelled at Jack. I walked over and dragged him by the ear to his room.

~(Y/n) POV~

I heard a lot of yelling upstairs. I was worried so I ran upstairs to see what was going on. I saw Prism walk past me dragging E.j by the ear. It was funny...To see Jack so easily dragged around. I went to go find Ember, I saw him helping up another dude. I didn't recognize him so he must be new here.

"Hello! I'm (Y/n) (L/n) or (C/p)." I said to him. He looked over at me and smiled.

"I'm Dovah Brine, brother of Prism and Ember." He said. I nodded and slender teleported to see what was going on here.

"Children, what is this?" Dad said. I explained everything to him, he nodded.

"I might as well hand out assignments for this week." He said. "(Y/n), Jeff, and E.j your one group. Sally, Ben, and L.j. Ember, Lost Silver, and Bloody Painter. Then Prism, Raider and I suppose Dovah sense everyone else is on a mission."

"Wait...Ember and I aren't in the same group?" Prism said, grabbing her brothers hand. She looked worried...Like something was going to happen.

"Child you two are always going on missions together, you need to go on missions with other pastas." Dad said patting Prism's head.

"Okay...Can I atleast be in a group with (Y/n)?" She asked and looked down.

"No child, go with the group you were assigned to." He said. Prism looked extremely worried now.

~Time skip!~

~Ember's POV Das new!!!~

We were finishing up our kill, I couldn't wait to get back to Prism. We have never been apart for long. I was about to walk outside of the house when I heard a scream. It sounded like (Y/n). I ran outside to were I heard the scream, and I saw Zalgo picking up (Y/n)'s limp body and disappear.

Zalgo had (Y/n) as a prisoner...Prism was right.

~Time skip~

~(Y/n) POV~

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to move but I was chained to the wall. I tried moving again but to no luck.

I kept trying to break free sense the chains looked rusted and old. When the one known as zalgo came into the cell. I had heard a few of the other pastas talk about him.

"Hello (Y/n), I see you are awake." He said. "I am sorry I can not stay long to talk more, but the others have come to my realm to attempt to attack me and take you back." With that he left.

I began to think about what was going on outside the cell. I ended up falling asleep, waiting for someone to come get me.

~Time skippity do da~

I woke up to see someone caring me, I looked up to see who it was. I saw that the puppeteer was caring me...Something else I noticed is that we weren't in the normal woods I was used to all the trees were dead and the sky was red.

We had suddenly stopped and I looked around to see what was going on. Dad was drawing something on the ground, when he was done there was a portal that lead to the mansion.

When we stepped through puppet set me down and guess what? I WAS TACKLED! Aztec and Sally tackled me this time. Weird...Usually Prism is tackling me or something.

I got up and looked around for her or Ember. I saw her and Ember in the back of the group with their weapons out. They were both covered in black goop. That's going to be hard to wash off...Jeez.

(A/n hey guys...I finished this at 1:39 am -_-...Im SUPER tired now..........Well until next time dragonets!)