Chapter 3

~(Y/n) POV~

After I was done playing with Sally, I went down stairs to get something to eat. When I got to the kitchen slender was already making dinner for everyone.

"Child will you go and get everyone for dinner?" He asked while grabbing plates.

"Sure." Was all I said.

I went upstairs because most of the guys were in their rooms.

"Guys its time for dinner!" I shouted. After that they all came running down. I had gotten the last seat which was in between L.j and Jeff.

~Time skip brought to you by cookies...~

After dinner I went up to my room and showered. When I was done I flopped down onto my bed and drifted asleep.

~Another time skip~

I woke up in my bedroom to the smell of waffles. I got up got dressed (Outfit below...I cant figure out how to add it to the top...)

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and sat at the table next to Toby who look extremely exited about something

I walked down stairs to the kitchen and sat at the table next to Toby who look extremely exited about something. As everyone came into the kitchen and sat down Slender put plates of waffles down in front of everyone. (A/n except E.j cuz he eats kidneys...) After everyone ate slender came and told me I had training with Jeff today.

I went outside to the clearing everyone used as a training area and saw Jeff waiting.

"(Y/n)! You made it. Your 5 minuets late." he said.

"Well I'm sorry. No one gave me directions to get here." I replied.

"Lets get started." Jeff said handing me a knife.

~Time skip because I don't know what to do for that part~

After training it was lunch. I didn't go because I wasn't very hungry so I just went up to my room and played video games.  After a hour or two of playing video games Sally came and asked me to play with her.

"(Y/n) will you come play with me? Everyone else said no or they were busy." She said

"Of course I will Sally!"  As we walked to her room she was talking about how no one plays with her a lot anymore. She had said everyone was either out killing or doing something else that's not playing with her. It was sad that it seemed no one cared. But she was still smiling still happy.

We got to her room and she went to her closet to go get costumes for us.

"(Y/n)! I got your dress!" Sally said.

It was a strapless teal dress that went to my feet

It was a strapless teal dress that went to my feet. The top of it was silver. It was a beautiful dress.

"(Y/n) go change in the bathroom!" Sally said. I went into the bathroom to change. It fit really well. I went out to see Sally setting up a tea party.

"(Y/n) you look so pretty!!!" She squealed, she was wearing I pink dress that went to her ankles. We both sat at the table and played for a few hours until slender teleported in and said I had a mission to do.

"I'm sorry Sally I have to go. But we will play when I get back okay?" I said to her.

"Okay (Y/n)!" She said with sadness in her voice. "We'll play when you get back."

With that I went to go find slender again to see what my mission was.

~Time skip...I've been doing a lot of these in this chapter huh?~

I had arrived at the house I was supposed to kill. The house was a light grey and two stories tall. I climbed threw the window. I walked threw the house until I came to a room. I went to the bed side and saw the guy was already dead...He was already stabbed. I looked around and there was writing on the wall that said 'Game Over...' and the other said 'Light's out'. I got a little worried that they are still here. I was looking around until I was tackled to the ground by someone. I managed to get them off of me by kicking them.

"Ow! That hurt T~T" A voice said. It sounded like a little girl.

"That's what you get for trying to kill me!" I shouted. I turned around to see a little girl around the age of 6 or 7. She had long brown hair with purple steaks in her hair. But something that stood out was the fact her eyes were pure white. Like a white abyss. It reminded me of someone but before I could think of it I was once again tackled to the floor.

"Excuse me but can you get off of me?" I asked whoever tackled me. The person had got off of me and went to the little girl. When I looked up there was also a little boy that also looked around the age of the girl.

"Did she hurt you?" The boy asked the girl.

"No I'm fine brother!" the little girl said.

"Hey lady what's your name?" the boy asked.

"Tell me your names first." I replied getting off the ground and standing up.

"I'm Ember also known as Akuma." The boy said. He had black hair that also had a few purple streaks and blood red eyes.

"And I'm Prism or Bakemona!" The girl said. Well she was hyper.

"Well I'm (Y/n) or (C/p) (Creepypasta name)" I said. "Why are you two here?"

"We are killers, ever heard of the death twins?" Ember asked.

I thought for a few minuets. I had heard slender talk about it to the proxies before. All I got from is that he wants them to join our side.

"Yeah I've heard of ya'll, Slender was talking about you two yesterday." They both looked a little shocked. "Do you want to come and live with us?"

They both looked at each other for a second before nodding.

"Yeah! We would love to!" Prism said...Jeez she was so happy...

~Time skip brought to you by Ember giving his sister WAY to much candy~

We had made it back to the mansion and went to talk to slendy. They both went into his office. I just stood outside and waited for them to come out to see if they will be staying. A few minuets pass and they both come out.

"How did it go you two?" I asked.

"It went well slendy said for you to introduce us to the others." Ember said. I don't understand how these two are twins Ember is so calm but Prism is practically bouncing off the walls.

"Okay! I think everyone's in the living room. Lets go kiddos." I said. Ember had grabbed Prism's hand to keep her from running off. They were really cute.

"Hey how old are you two?" I asked them.

"We're 7 and a half" Prism said. We made it to the living room and everyone was there.

"Hey everyone! This is Prism and Ember! Or the death twins." I said

"Or Bakmona and Akuma!" Prism said.

Sally ran up to them and asked if they wanted to play. Before Ember could say no Prism said yes. Prism grabbed Embers hand and ran upstairs with Sally to her room.

I was tired so I went up to my room. I took a shower and went to sleep.

(A/N This was a long one....1,201 words when I usually only write 800 something. Anyway Prism and Ember are my oc's I'll try to add a picture in the next chapter to make it a little easier to see what they look like! Until next time!)