Chapter 26

(I'm ending this book...IF YOU WANT A SECOND BOOK VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE! I'm still into creepypasta I just don't know what to do so I have an idea!! theres a six year time skip between chapter 25 and this one.)

~(Y/n) POV~

Its been six years sense I joined my father in the creepypasta mansion...Five years sense Prism and Ember disappeared off of the face of the earth. No one really knows where they went or if their coming back. When Prism left it took I huge toll on Ben. They were best friends...

Six years...I'm 21 now! And my birthday is today. I teleported downstairs and got breakfast. But when I went to sit in the living room I was met with something that surprised me...

"(Y/n)! Hello!" T-There was a girl and boy in the living room...They looked exactly like Prism and Ember but older...

"W-Who are you?! How did you get here!?" I almost yelled...The girls smile faltered a little bit, "If this is a joke its not funny."

Prism and Ember were like my siblings. So this kinda hurt...

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't recognize us Prism...We said hello so can we go now?" The boy said looking rather irritated.

"Ember its (Y/n)~Chans twenty-second birthday! We gotta stay!" The girl said.

'I-Its really them...Prism and Ember are standing in front of me in the living room playing videogames...M-My mind has been blown'

"She does remember!" Prism cheered.

"You two grew up so fast...Your what, 13 now?" I asked. Prism nodded and smiled.

"Is Ben and Toby still here?" She asked. I nodded and she screamed out of pure joy.

"(Y/n) cant you keep it down child?" My dad said teleporting in. He stopped and stared at the two. Next Ben and Toby came running down.

"Slendy...Please tell me I'm not dreaming or just going absolutely crazy." Ben asked staring at the twins.

"I cannot answer that myself..." Slender said. Toby smiled brightly and tackled Prism.

"WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO?!?!"" Toby yelled.

"I had to do some things..." She said looking at Ember, "I also have a few things I need to tell you guys."

~Time skip!~

"So there are other realms and dimensions?" I asked. Prism smiled and nodded.

"As well as other yous." She said, "Ember and I met a few different versions of us. Like the Magical Secret us and the Pixel World us."

(Small hint hint...=3)

"So are you guys staying?" Dad asked.

"I guess...We need to take a break from the exploring for awhile." Ember said with a sigh. I could tell he was a little relived they were staying.

Everyone cheered and we celebrated my birthday...Everyone together once again

.

.

.

.

.

.

Six years...That's how long its been sense I joined this group.

Five years...Many things have changed.

Lets see how this plays out shall we?

(Short ending!!! Once again comment if you want me to make a book 2! And also, go check out 'Our Magical Secret'! Its my new book with Prism as the main character! Its not creepypasta though. But its a hole new story, and I'm really proud of it!

But, this is the end of A New Life!

Please, comment if you want a book 2. I actually have good ideas for it!

LAST TIME IN THIS BOOK!  Goodbye my dragonets!

PRIAM OUT!!!)