Chapter 18

(A/n Hey everyone! I'm super happy today!!! I got to talk to one of my best friends after a really, really long time! Here is the chapter... I'm crying happy tears on the inside...Plus I really like this song =3)

~(Y/n)~

I woke up around at least 9:00 am. I tried to sit up but I was tackled by Aztec.

"Hey buddy..." I said., "Maybe you wanna get off me really quick?"

He barked and jumped off then ran outside into the hall. I got up and got dressed. (Outfit ABOVE! =3)

I did my morning routine then walked down stairs. Once again I heard yelling in the living room. I could hear Prism yelling.

"I WILL KILL YOU SO HARD YOU WILL DIE TO DEATH!" She screamed at the tv. She was sitting on Ben's lap continuing to scream at the game. Ben took the game controller from her hand and beet the level she was on then handed it back to her. Prism threw her hands up and hit Ben in the face causing him to fall back knocked out.

"HOW!?" She yelled standing up, "I'm going back to sleep..." With that she went upstairs. I walked over to Ben and poked his cheek.

"Ben? Is chu dead?" I said, "If your dead can have your hat?"

"NOT MY HAT!" He yelled immediately sitting up. I laughed and grabbed a controller then sat down on the couch.

~Time skip~

I played videogames with Ben for a hour or two sense Ember and Prism were both out like a light.

"Would you shut the heck up Ben!?" Someone said. I turned around to see a tired Prism and Ember standing there.

"Your yelling is making it hard to sleep..." Ember said. They both had pokemon onesies on.

The twins then went into the kitchen and came back out with cups of water

The twins then went into the kitchen and came back out with cups of water. They walked over to Ben and pored the water on his head.

"Now shut up..." Prism said walking over to the couch. She climbed up and fell back asleep. A few minuets after that Raider and Tenshi came inside yelling at each other. Slender into the room and slapped the back of their heads.

"Children! Be quiet!" He said, "The twins are sleeping and I do not feel like watching over two extremely grouchy children while their father is out on a mission!"

Raider and Angel nodded as the twins brothers came in yelling at each other. When they came in Prism and Ember immediately woke up looking mad.

"DO YOU MIND?!" Prism screamed. Ember just sat there looking dazed, "WE HAVE BEEN UP FOR HOURS DOING MISSIONS!One day...Ill kill you people so hard you die to death..."

Everyone was dead silent after that. Slender looked surprised by the outburst. She sighed and laid back down the the couch and fell asleep again. I stood up from my spot on the couch and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I got some cereal and went back to the living room. I heard a crash and I walked in. I saw that Prism had woken up again and flipped Toby so we was on his back.

"I told you I could do it." she said, "Now...Sense you people cant shut up ill be going up to my room..."

I set down my food and went to help Toby up. After I helped him up I ate my food and went on a killing spree.

~Time skip~
I got to a house and climbed through the window. I looked around for the owner of the house. I eventually found the living room t=and there was a man sitting on the couch. I snuck up behind him then put my knife to his throat. He attempted to call for help but I covered his mouth quickly.

"Shhhhhh..." I said then stabbed his throat. After that I went to at least ten other houses that night. When I was done with the kills I went home.

When I walked through the door Aztec came and tackled me o the ground. He licked my face then ran off.

I wiped the dog slobber off my face and laid down on the couch. I turned my head so I could see the tv.

Laughing Jack then walked down stairs and turned on the tv. We both sat there and watched tv for a few hours until Slender called everyone for dinner.

Once everyone was at the table we started to eat. After dinner we all went up to our rooms and got ready for bed.

I was getting into my bed when there was a knock at the door. I sighed and got up to answer the door, I opened the door to see L.J standing there.

"Yes?" I said.

"Hey! I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the carnival with everyone else and I." He said.

"Sure! Okay..." I said then he walked away and I closed the door and went to sleep.

(A/n TO BE CONTINUED! =3 Good bye dragonets!)