Chapter 13

(A/n This is a cute picture. This is also a amazing song. Oh and tell me in ya'll want me to draw your Oc or something =) I have been getting better at my online art!)

~(Y/n) POV~

Its been about a week sense the second Rake attack and Prism is getting better. She can walk now and shift back to normal. Currently I was sitting on the couch next to L.J watching  Jeff and Ben play video games. Prism walked over and stood in front of L.J.

"Yes Prism?" L.J asked her. She reached out and took the giant rainbow lollipop he had. L.J just looked at where his candy used to be.

"Thank you." She said and walked away. I laughed at his expression. L.J sighed and went up to his room. Today was pretty chilled out. But I have learned to not speak so soon. I've jinxed it multiple times. Mostly everyone was out killing.

I continued watching Ben and Jeff play Gmod. There was a huge crash coming from up stairs. Ben paused the game and all three of us ran upstairs. We soon found the source of the crash.

Ember sat there staring at Prism who had flipped the table over out of rage.

(Once again I have drawn the picture LOOK AT THE IMPROVMENT!)

"Ember...What the Zalgo happened?" Ben asked him. Ember had a terrified and confused expression on his face.

"I-I don't even know...S-She just raged and flipped the table." He said. Jeff picked up the laptop.

"She was playing X-Run on a minecraft server." He said laughing. Then Ben and I started to laugh.

"ITS NOT FUNNY! THIS GAME IS RIGGED!" Prism yelled from her room. That caused everyone to fall onto the floor laughing. She then stomped back into the room, grabbed her laptop and went back to her room. We laughed even harder. We could hear her growl at us from her room. I went down stairs to grab some lunch. I made a sandwich and went to the living room to watch some tv.

I turned on the Disney channel and watched lab rats. (Anyone else love that show?) After a few minuets I got bored. I went up to see what Prism was doing cuz everyone else was busy. I knocked on her door and waited for an answer.

"Hello (Y/n)! Come on in!" She said opening her door. "Wanna play X-Run with me?"

"Why not" I shrugged. She handed me a laptop and we played X-Run for a few hours.

"DANG IT WHY CANT I MAKE THAT STUPID JUMP!?" I yelled at the screen. Prism laughed a bit before she fell off the course again.

"Okay...That's it I'm going in the game!" She said. Then suddenly she started glitching like you would in a video game. She disappeared. I looked at the screen and she was there.

"Prism?" I asked, "How did you do that?"

"MAAAAAAAGIC!" She said, "I'm the daughter of Herobrine I can jump into any game I want if I wanted to. Now come on and let's play!"

We continued to play for a while. Everytime Prism fell off she would cross her arms and wait to respawn.

She jumped back out of the game.

"I'm bored of that now...Let's go prank Jeff!" She said. I nodded and followed her to Jeff's room where he was sleeping. I could hear his snores from the other side of the forest. Prism had gotten some of Jane's makeup.

"Okay! You stay and guard and i'll make Jeff look beautiful!" She said. I stood at his door to make sure no one came inside.

A few minuets went by and Prism finally came out.

"Okay done!" She said. "For the next one we need Puppeteer."

"Why him?" I asked. She just shrugged and walked back to her room to get a few things.

"(Y/n)...I need to look like a doll for this prank. Can you help me?" She asked. I nodded and got to work on her makeup.

When I was done she looked like a creepy doll with cracks here and there. She had a torn light purple dress and a ripped bow in her hair.

"Perfect!" She said, "PUPPETEER!"

She yelled for him and he came in.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Ember doesn't like dolls. He thinks they are creepy. Can you help me scare him by making me look like a puppet?" She asked him. He nodded and a few strings were gently wrapped around her wrists and ankles.

We went to go find Ember and found him in the play room Slender had made for the children in the mansion. He was on the computer. When he looked up he screamed. Prism was in front of him. He got up and ran out of the room.

Puppeteer let her go and she fell on the floor laughing. Ember peeked around the corner and she rubbed the makeup off.

"Ember its just me you dumby." She said giggling. He sighed and hugged her.

"Your really, really mean...You know that?" He said tickling her. Prism burst out laughing. She got up and ran. Ember started to chase her around the mansion.

~Time skip~

The twins had been chasing each other around all day. Prism ran into the living room where I was and stopped for a second.

"Aw jeez..." She said before falling on the floor falling asleep. Ember soon doing the same. I decided to put them in their beds. Once I had done the I flopped down onto my bed and fell asleep into dream land.

(A/n Here is chapter 13..Holy cow 13 chapters...YAY! I'm super tired now so imma GO. TO. SLEEP. Haha...Creepypasta pun but for real I'm super tired and need to get to sleep. Bye dragonets!)