Chapter 10

(a/n Hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading this! Personally I didn't think I would have so many views...I know compared to other stories this is nothing but it still means a lot! Thank you dragonets so so very much!

~(Y/n) POV~

I set Prism down on the couch and went to go get E.J. Ember had said the healing potions don't work on her as well as it works on others and that it could wear off at any moment. E.j was in the infirmary.

"E.J! We need your help!" I said running through the door.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Prism was attacked by the rake! And the potion we gave her could wear off!" I said getting annoyed.

"Okay bring her here." He said. I ran to the living room and brought her to the infirmary.

"Set her down over there please." E.J said getting supplies. I set her down on the bed. She was unconscious. I could tell the potion wore off by now. Her wounds were starting to bleed again.

"Go wait outside okay?" E.j said. I nodded and went outside.

~Time skip~

"Hey...She's okay, just resting now." He said. Ember was sitting next to me and he ran inside. I walked in and I saw her. Prism had a few stiches on her arms but other than that everything else was bandaged. Ember sat by her bed and talked with her a little bit. I decided to go tell dad what happened and that the rake was out there in the slender forest still.

I knocked on his office door and waited for his reply.

"Come in child." He said. "What is it you need?"

"Today Prism was attacked by the Rake." I said "We were in the forest going to the lake when it happened."

"Is she okay?" Worrie clean in his voice. I nodded.

"She is in the infirmary now resting." I said.

"I'll inform Herobrine of the attack and talk to the Rake." He said. "For now go rest."

I nodded and went to my room after checking on Prism one last time. Once i got to my room i went to take a shower. When I was done with that I decided to play some games on my laptop. I played (f/g) (Favorite game) for a hour or two then I got a little tired. I shut off my laptop and went to sleep.

~Time skip~

I woke up and got dressed. I walked downstairs to eat breakfast. I sat next to Sally and Jane. Dad brought the food out. As everyone ate their food Prism and Ember came in. Ember was helping Prism walk to their seets. After everyone ate they went on with their normal ruitiens. (I didnt spell that right...I know)

I went to my room and played a few games on my laptop. After a few minuets there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said.

"Hey (Y/n), Wanna hang out today?" Ember asked me I nodded and got dressed then we all met outside.

"We  are building a tree house near the lake and wanted to know if you could help?" Prism asked.

"Yeah! Sure." I agreed. We headed off to the lake. Once we got there we gathered supplies to finish the tree house.

Time skip to a few hours~

We finished everything but one wall. It was getting a little dark so we headed home. Prism and Ember went to see what Solaris, Dovah and Ander where up to so I went on a killing spree.

I got to a light grey house and climbed threw the window. The room I ended up in had blue wall's and a light grey floor. I walked quietly to the bedside and there was a boy sleeping. I put my knife to his throat and he woke up. He tried to scream but I covered his mouth.

"Shhhhhh! We wouldn't want to wake anyone now would we?" I said. He shook his head quickly afraid of what was to happen. I quickly killed him and moved on to the next room.

The sun was starting to rise when I got home I sat on the couch and turned on the news.

"50 people were killed last night in the town of (Y/t) (Your town)."

I smiled and turned off the tv. I walked up to my room and changed out of my bloodied clothes. I took a shower and laid down in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Aztec, smile and Prism came into my room.

"(Y/n)! Ben and I are having a videogame competition! Wanna join in?" She asked as Aztec jumped up on my bed and laid down next to me.

"No I'm good Prism maybe next time!" I said smiling at her and petting Aztec.

"Okay! OFF TO TENSHI'S ROOM!" She yelled and ran off. I laughed a little and laid back down on my bed. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

(A/N Sooooooooo...Hey guys...Sorry for not updating... I went camping with my family and I couldn't update in time =P Anyway here is chapter ten! Yay...GOODBYE DRAGONETS!