Chapter 15

(A/n Hello! Hi! Bonjore! Konichiwa! Sup! Its Sydney or Pixelated here! AND HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! -cricket sounds- Yeah...Okay heres chapter 15...)

~Masky's POV HOLY ZALGO THATS NEW!~

I was sitting in the kitchen quietly eating my cheesecake when Prism walked in the room. She had a evil grin on her face.

"Hey kiddo...Whats up? I asked her. She walked up to me and picked up my cheesecake, then smashed it into my face.

"FOOLS!" She yelled. "MY LEGEND DATES BACK TO THE 12TH CENTURY!"

"Oh Zalgo not this again..." I heard hoodie mumble. Everyday it seems Prism acts like a charicter from soul eater. Shes gone threw every one of them. The best one in my opinion was Crona or Death the Kid day. She was so quiet when she was being Crona for a day...It was a freaking dream come true. SHE WAS NEVER QUIET! Then during Kid's day she cleaned the entire place so everything was symmetric. Excalibur...The most annoying charicter from soul eater. Today was his day then she goes back to normal.

Prism kept yelling fools every time someone said anything and kept rambling on about the legend of excalibur.

"I start every day with a cup of coffie with cream." She said mimicing Excalibur's voice. Just then Ben walked into the kitchen and sat next to me.

"Prism...Please shut up..." He said. She imediatly turned around and a cane appeared in her hand. She then hit him on the head with it.

"FOOLS! RULE NUMBER 205! NEVER INTURUPT MY SENTENCES!" She said and hit him again.

"Please stop acting like that annoying character from soul eater." Jeff said walking into the room.

"Okay!" She said. All of us sighed in relief. "BUT! You must beet me at minecraft skywars!"

We sighed and went to the living room. We played for a little while until slender came and assigned everyone assignments. Hoodie, Toby, and I were obviously in a group.

"Hoodie, Toby, Masky, the twins, and (Y/n) are the last group." Slender said. 'wait...Six people in one group...This is going to be a disaster.' I thought.

"Slender...Sir six people will draw way to much attention to us." I said.

"Ah...It seems I forgot about that. Ember, (Y/n) You will be going with Jeff's group. They nodded and went to go find Jeff.

"Cant Prism go with them?" I asked.

"It would be best if she went with you three." Slender said. Prism walked over to us. 'Why?' I thought.

"because child, she gets along with Toby. And probably the only one who can in this mansion." He said. I nodded and sighed.

"Ready to go?" She asked. Prism was wearing knee high socks, on her right was light purple with black poka dots on it and the other black and grey striped. Her shoes were knee high shoes. The one  on the right was black and grey then the one on the left was purple. Her shorts were two different colors one side light purple and the other black. She had a black shirt and a light purple hoodie.(Ehhh...Pretty much she looks like this but 7 year old version...I couldn't draw it =P)

I couldn't draw it =P)