WARNING

Warning: English is not my first language so you'll spot lots of grammatical errors. If you're a grammar nazi, you will be disappointed. Go easy on me as we don't use one use english to communicate where I'm from so I'm not fluent, I'm doing this for fun:)

..........................................................

About the book:

This is a work of fiction. All the characters, names, events etc. Portrayed in this book is either products of the author's imagination or are used ficticiously.
--------------------------------------------------------

This book is inspired by a one-shot manga I once read and what happened to my best friend flying_heart12 's uncle.

The similarity you will spot with the manga is only the plot.

The similarity with my best friend's uncle - Her uncle was on the phat side but during just first trimester of his stay in boarding school(in the 10th grade). His whole body changed! He's hot and became popular, he even dated the popular celebrities in my state.

The manga was a bit dramatic and unrealistic but after what happened to my friend's uncle, it inspired me to write a story like that on my own.
I will tell you the name of that one-shot manga at the end of the book for credits as it inspired me(PLUS to let you see the difference for yourself. I can't tell you the name yet as it will be a spoilerXD(due to similar plot). If you want a spoiler though, pm me. Okay, I talk too much AGAIN^///^
Enjoy!

Polina.