Chapter3

PRESENT...

"Wolves, Wolves, Wolves.." The crowd chants as we wait for East Wood Wolves to come out. Today, they are having match with our guests Columbus Charter's Vipers who were already out of the field.

"Steph you enjoying the game?" I shout over the noise.

Stephen looks at me weirdly, "Um...yeah?"

"What are you talking about, the game hasn't even started" Cin glares at me.

"I know" I shouts back before calling for the wolves as well.

"Why are you fidgeting" Cindy asks besides me.

"I'm not"

"Your are. Don't worry, you know Logan will do great"

Yes, I do know he will do great. Logan has become the most popular player around here ever since he transferred with football scholarship.

He was the only second year who had been featured on television on who was expected to get drafted when graduation comes. Logan catches every single ball thrown at him within feets. And that makes him even poupular than Jake(on his face). Logan was often offered to model for ads too with his fame around here and his looks.

Just then, the Wolves came running out the field making the crowd jumps onto their feet. Clapping and making wolf howling sound in unision. I was one of the loud ones too. They quiet down and wait for the players to do the same.

When the players howl playfully, the crowd claps again. It's crazy as always as football has always been workshipped around here.

My eyes still trained on number 9. Logan. He searched around the crowd of our side with a frown while his team runs to the middle of the field. Then, he spots me and he grins widely, pointing at me with his helmet. The girls around me were squealing as they can't tell who exactly it was for. He puts on his helmet on and run after his teammates.

"And you called him your best friend" Cindy scowled at me.

"He is, Cin" I laughed.

"You both do not act like one"

"You kno-"

"Yeah, yeah. You sworn off men I know. But we will see" she smirked.

"There's nothing to see"

Yeah, Logan and I are very close, we cuddle at home while watching disney movies, wrestling, sports and all but isn't that what best friends do?

The players get into position and the crowd waits patiently before Logan shouts 'Hut'

The defenders clash equally powerful with the offenders then Logan threw the ball at Daniel that's when the crowd went crazy again. I stood up on my feet as well as he made it to 35yard.

This is going to be one interesting game.

................................................................

We climbed down the bleachers to meet Logan who was surrounded by local new reporters with his teammates.

He looked impatient while talking to them as his eyes darted to us. To Me. I just give him thumbs up to assure him that we will be here.

After 5minutes, he stroll over to us, the grin plaster widely on his face and stands in front of me.

"You saw that?" he says triumphantly, taking about the touchdown he made.

"Everyone did!" I said reaching up to brush the wet locks of hair that sticks on his forehead.

"What about you boo?" He frowns as he watch me intently, reaching his hands out to brush the back of his taped fingers softly against my cheeks making me feel all...fuzzy.