Chapter5

"Fuck you, Jake" I scream and push him back on his chest.

His friends were laughing while he's smirking like it doesnt affect him.

"How could you! You promised that you deleted it!"

"Hmm, baby. I like it harder" Chris moan exaggeratingly. I ignored him as embarrassed I was. Jack initiated sexting. I wasn't comfortable or enjoying it or anything but it's what most guys do or want these days so I play along. I do know that I suck at it too that's why I look up online for sentences.

He knew that and promised that it will be between us. I can't believe he posted our converstaion on our class page! I utterly humilated. I feel the heat creeping up my ears even as I think about it.

"Why the fuck would I listen to you" he chuckles.

"That was a private matter. It includes me so it is my fucking business! That was low even for you!"

I want him to at least say he's sorry and take it down while I glare at him. But he remain silent while he keep smiling.

I realised that he isn't going to do as I say. He never does. I always foolishly do as he says. That was my role.

Looking at him makes me wonder how something so beautiful can be so ugly inside. Somehow, the love I feel for him seems to fade with every stupid things he did. And all my respect gone with this.

And I now know that the rage inside me is turing to hatred. I do hate that he cheated on me but I want to get over him without making things more awkward in the future. He did this to himself.

I shook my head in disappointment, "Fine. Do whatever you want" I said walking from him.
.................................................................

"What the fucking hell, Hart! Get your mind into the game" coach shouts from the corner.

I wanted to shout back 'Why don't you try hitting it!' But I refrain cause I know he is right. I get distracted with all the things happening these days. We are having a match this week so coach trains us harder than ever.

I quickly snap back to reality, control the ball and pass it to Christina.

Some girls go, 'No!'

Christina is the most petite member of out team reaching 5'2, she lacks confidence as she gets teased about her height. But I believe in her. She may not be tall like the rest of the team but she's quick and that's excellent if she learns to weild it.

Christina look confuse as she caught the ball and saw my encouraging smile, she quickly recover and take a shoot and scores!

We shouted in happiness. 2-1. Take that Josie.

I ran to Christina and hugged her, "You did it"

I heard a few guys laughing from the side and Yes it is Jake and his friends.

"Anna's got a crush!" They hollered making me glare at them.

I tried to turn back around but something caught my eyes.

Logan.

I watch him approach the football coach and they talked.

What is he doing?

I see the Jake and his buddy evasdropping and laugh so hard at whatever Logan was saying.

Fuckers.

Even the coach look amused but a few seconds later a smile forms on his lips and pats Logan on the back.

Logan shrugs and look in my direction and wave at me.
...........................................................

I pour my third cup of coffee and tapping my left feet repeatedly.

"What's wrong now happy feet?" Cindy asks while sitting beside Stephen who is doing his work.

"Everything! First of all,  I think Logan is trying to join the football team and-"

"What is wrong with that?" Cindy ask before taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Jack and his friends will torture him! I just know it. The first day he was here Chris already call him by names and shit. I can't tell him that he can't just join whenever he wants"

"Actually" Stephen looks up from his book, "Clin and Masters were hurt so the coach is actually recruiting more players"

"But there will be tryouts right? I just know that Jack and his friends will do everything to not have him on the team"

"You do know that Logan is transferring for football right?"

"Maybe he transferred because he 'wants' to join"

"Chill woman. You are worrying too much about Logan. You know him for only over a week"

"Okay" I glare at her even knowing she was right, "Forget about Logan. There is still problem number 2. I can't go class again. You know the boys around me were fucking moaning whenever the chance I get. I should just transfer too"

It has been weeks and my whole online scandal was still the talk. Several guys had openly try to get to me. And some jerks make stupid comments as I walk by.

"Breathe, Anna, I told you everybody talks dirty these days. Nothing's wrong with it. Heck, my girl loves it when I tell her-"

"No, no. TMI. Besides, yours doesn't get publish"

Cindy shuts up cause she knows I'm right. I'm still freaking out. Everything upsets me even after that incident. I hate Jack so much. He disgust me. I wish there was a way I could just give him a taste of his own medicine.

I do not not know when will things get better. Will Jake ever leave me alone or will he ever realise what a pig he is?

Then something came to my mind. What if he...no no. Even a pig like him would not be low enough to do it.

Little did I know that that was not the last time he'd ruined me.

------------------------------------------------------------

AN- Sorry for the late update guys! This won't stop me from updating a new chap:) Thank you so much for taking the time to read my work.