Chapter 30

Logan's Pov...

"...8, 9-" I count with a grin "10" and runs after Anna.

My eyes can't help but glued to her ass, loving the way her hips sway so I slow down a bit on purpose for a few moments.

My baby looks so happy as she look over her shoulder and seeing the distance between us. I would have gladly let her win other times but I can't forget my goal. I want the lap dance she promise me so I speed up again, eating up the distance.

As she felt me right behind her, she squeal. I grab her by the waist and fake a fall to make it seem like a tackle. I am much much heavier and I don't want to her so I quickly brace myself on my knees and wrap my arms around her to get the ball.

"Noo!" she laugh and it sounds so wonderful.

I thought of letting her keep the ball just to hear that again but I want to be the reason for laughter, not some stupid ball.

As soon as I manage to took the ball from her, I threw it away and turn her around.

"Not fair" she pouts.

She looks so good under me, just where I always want her to me. She doesn't have any idea what she does to me.

"Why not? I got you"

"You are just too big!"

I grin then adjust myself so I'm kneeling between her thighs, "We know"

She rolled her eyes, "Oh Lord. Boys and their egos"

I scowl at that and get right at her face and rest my head against her, "You love it"

I made a show of pressing my hardness against her core which feels too nice for my liking.

We both want it but not the right time buddy.

I love the way her cheeks flush. She can be shy talking about it in this area but I know she love every dirty things I do to her.

"I never said that"

I lean back a bit, "Oh really?" I decide to play along.

She nods and I narrowed my eyes on her, "Admit it"

She shook her head so I tickle her and she laugh like crazy, trying to fight my hands and buck me off. My heart fucking pounds for her seeing her like this. A warm feeling crept up my chest.

Ever since she started to see her feelings for me she gets reserved and try blocking me out so I love her losing control like old times.

She always amaze me that she never hesitate to have fun with me like this.

In my past, all girls I've dealt with only want me to spoil them. I don't mind it but going to expensive restaurants, shopping, private shows, cruising etc gets boring. They'd never get themself dirty or doing things that will leave their fixed hair out of place for fun. Old time fun like this is refreshing. Yet when the time comes,  Anna can present herself as a classy dutchess.

When Anna stop  laughing and look up at me, her beautiful her met mine, I can't help but think when she will finally accept us and let me in.

I have tried my best to show her how much I want her bad but her insecurity just let keep pushing them out.

She thinks I will get bored of her later but how can she not see how perfect she is? How will I ever get enough of her?

She doesn't get that I am the one fearing that she will leave one day when she sees how messed up I am. I can't hide forever.