Chapter 13

Logan's POV;) 

......................................................................

Logan and the reast of the football team were standing in front of the gate of Harmony Children's house. It was obvious that all the big, tall boys that take another strength equal as theirs or more to take them down were nervous.

They don't really know a thing about kids but coach is bringing to this home because this is the shelter that the football team feeds besides other communities.

There were lots of sick children who are taking treatment as well. The coach thought they needed to be reminded exactly that the matches were not simple games or jokes.

"You go in first" someone push Aaron.

"Hell no. You go" Aaron push back.

"They are just kids, they are not gonna bite us" Logan said with a frown, reassuring them...and himself.

"Yea" the team said in unison.

"Viking and Storm can lead us!" one of the freshman said, referring to Martin and Logan.

"Hell ya!" the team said again. Logan scowled and really wanted to punch the guy on his head. Yea, he's a leader. He is used to leading everything , love challenges but just not this one. Like most of his teammates, he don't know shit about kids.

Just then the door of the building opens and they see the coach standing there, "Why are you still standing there like shy virgins, ladies. Come in here!"

The Sister standing beside Coach looked at him in shocked. Coach mummer something under his breath, apologizing probably.

The team got in after that. Almost knocking the doors down as they are now fighting to get in first.

They stood in the huge living room, the kids staring wide eyes at the big men in amazement.

"Children, these are the wolves, you know what we talked about earlier right?" one of the workers there smile sweetly. Logan was surprised cause she looked so young. Probably their age. She's kinda cute which wasn't unnoticed by the players. Then, he noticed Martin whose eyes fixed solely on her. Logan knew right then that she's off limits. Martin would kill any guy who would dare lay hands on her just as he would react if to guys laying their hands on his Anna.

He sighed as he think about her. His Anna. He liked that sound a lot. He knew he shouldn't want her this much as she is his best friend but his other head is just as stubborn as his main head. It just wouldn't listen to him.

The things he wanna do to her are not the things someone should want to do with their friend.

He hated that he always have to restrain himself every time some fucker look at her.

He don't like it one bit. He was single child and never had to share so he wasn't good at it.

As guilty as he felt, he knew their little game is perfect chance for him to fend off guys and mask it up.

Best friend or not, she's his. Period.

The guys started spreading out making him realize he should be living in the present and try to not get boner or something. For that, he needs Anna off his mind.

He mumbled things he don't even know he's saying and look around, the team spread and started small talks with everyone. Kids surrounded them and ask them questions.

In fact, a few girls stood in front of him. One of them latch herself to his leg as if it's a tree, screaming, "My Prince! My Prince"

Logan awkwardly bend down to pat the girl's head, "Hello, Princess. What's your name?"