Chapter2

PAST....

"Fat ass. Just do as I say and give me"

"Why would I do that?"

"You don't know who you're talking to"

I shove my books in my locker while I hear Jake's friends bullying someone nearby.

It wasn't the first time I saw or hear it. But, Jake used to tell me to stay out of it cause they were teaching other guys some lesson so that they would learn to respect others. It was fucking bull but as I've said, I was blinded so I agreed to everything he said.

Even the other students ignore these things like they do now so I probably should too. But, he's not my boyfriend anymore. I never like to see someone getting push around but I never stopped it because I wanted to please him. Now, I have no reason to hold back.

I slam the door shut and glare at them.

"Jess leave the guy alone"

Jess and his friend's body hid the guy from my view as he was sitting on the floor.

The guys turned, looking annoyed until they see me.

Jess is one of the football players so he knows me. But I've never seen his friend before. I'm not sure if he knows me either.

Maybe he doesn't since he's shamelessly checking me out.

"Hey girlll" he drawled.

Eww.

"He's Jake's girl" Jess informs his friend. Jess probably hadn't hear that his dear friend had cheated on me.

"He always get get the good bitches" the guy cursed.

"Look Anna. Be a good girl and get out of here" Jess says.

"Why don't YOU be a good boy and get out of here" I retorts.

"You really should mind your business" Jess said coldly.

"You don't want Martin to hear this do you?" I raise a brow.

Martin's the captain of the football team. He leave his guys alone but he doesn't like hearing that his guys picked on others.

Jess curses under his breath, giving me a mean glare before he walks off with his friend.

I turn to look at the guy they picked on. He started to stand and beautiful pale blue orbs meet my boring blue ones.

Whoa! He's so freaking tall! He towers over me And I'm 5'9 and a half!

I often tower over guys, especially when I wear high heels so this guy is probably over 6'4 and he's...chubby.

He's got jet black hair and the most flawless skin and pretty eyes that would definitely make girls jealous.

"You okay?" I asks.

He stares at me for a moment before grinning widely making me blinked, he's got a cute smile too, "Yeah" he replied.

"Good" I said and walk away.

.................................................................................................

I stared out the window, ignoring the noisy class. You would have thought that guys mature as they are in college now but paper planes were still flying around .Some of the guys were playing fight, hitting on girls. some girls chatting, some girls singly loudly and out of tune. My only wish is to start the class soon. I want to go home and sleep. I'm just so tired. My mind can't help but go back to him. As much as I'm angry at him, I still love him. It sucks.