Chapter 21(Part2)

WARNING: MATURE SCENE INCLUDED. PG18

A/N: Part 2? So I have been requsting someone to help me with mature scenes since Playing for Keeps and @LittleGirl579 kindly volunteered to help me with those scenes. Thank You so so much😘😘

And I still welcome more volunteers😊 In turn, I'll follow you, add your book on my library and vote too.

_________________________________________

Recap:

"Are you mine?" Logan nuzzle the side of my face,

"Yes, yes I am" I said desperately without second thought. He groaned and grind down against my core making me whimper.

Next thing I know we were pulling at each other's cloths till we were naked.

"What do you want baby girl?" he ask, "My mouth, my hands or my cock" he then lick underside of my chin.

Oh gawd.

"All. I want all of you" I cry out.

"Anything you want" he said softly

..................................................................
His hands come down on either side of my thighs, clutching them tightly. I want them back on me. I allow myself to let go and I accept my desire. I’m craving this connection. I need it from him. I need him.

I spread my thighs more, opening myself to him.

He places open kisses down my neck making me head lulled to the side.

"You'll let me do anything I want with you?"

I nod my head

"Say it" he growls before taking my nipples into his hot mouth making my body bows up to him.

"Anything you want" I whispered, my voice shaking.

My hands go to his head, my fingers cluching onto his hair- pulling, pushing, all at the same time.

He then place a soft kiss on my sternum before he starts trailing more down my body, to my stomach, his tongue leaving a wet path.

I catch a breath when he licks around my navel. Before I had time to brace myself, his mouth latch onto my clit drawing a cry of pleasure from me. The heels of my feet go to his shoulders; my hips lift, and my fingers cluching the sheets tight.

"Lo-logan...." I try to tell him I can't get off that way but I can't even form words because his tongue game is so so good, "I-I need you"

“You taste so good, baby.” His hands go under my ass, lifting me closer to his mouth. My breathing becomes irregular, feeling like I’m going to fall as he licks me, circling my clit. I’m so close.

“More,” I whimper

Then he two fingers enter me, rubbing in against the place I need so quickly that I shoot off the bed with the force of the orgasm that explodes through me. I feel like I'm seeing stars, my body’s on fire.

Wow. My eyes winden in surprise.

When I finally come back to myself from my high and surprised state, Logan's already kneeling up above me, his knees on either side of my waist, stroking his hard cock lazily. He look so beautiful my mouth watered. His mustle taunt, mouth slightly open, eyes full of lust as he look down at me.

"You see this?" I nod slowly, my body limp. He's so big, I wonder if he'll fit in my mouth.

"This is yours, baby. Everytime it gets hard for you? You are taking care of it. Got me"