Chapter 21

Warning: Mature content. Remember it is uneditedXD You'll probably find lots of error. Sorry again. Let me focus on the plot then I'll come back to editing later on.

Mizo reader tan: Khimi content khi awmna chhan chu ka reader 99.9 hi hnam dang an ni a, an ni chuan tiang lam tam tam hi an chhiar duh a haha. A hma chuan telh hi ka tum ngai lo bur mahse poisa ka lakna anih tak vang hian tih lawm ka ngai a, ka thawmthu hmasa a in volunteer tua ka tih ten an lo in volunteer a, an puihna hmang in ka tel thei ani. Min lo hrethiam turin ka ngen eXD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently sitting in front of the tv, watching some sad movie. But today, I just can't sympathize them. I am still too mad, cursing at Logan again and again even though I said he'll be out of my mind. My mind keep on replaying the scene from this evening.

Stephen and Cindy went home to their family while Kyle is unpacking in his room, he returned this evening after being gone for a week, going to who knows where.

"Nice to see you again, crush" Kyle says from behind me then coming over to sit beside me. I didn't reply him as I was in no mood to play with him,

"You look scary, that's not a nice way to welcome me home"

I scowl again then turn to glare at him only to gasp, "You look horrible!"

He got bruises on his cheeks, his lips got cut. And his eyes look painful too. It was clear it is starting to heal but still obvious he got hurt.

"Now, now. That's not nice" He fake a pout.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

He just shrugged, "I fell down the stairs?"

"Seriously?"

"Okay, not exactly"

"You look like that first time I saw you"

Now he got serious again, "What are you talking about?"

"Well, I never mention it cause I don't want to make you feel awkward. Now that it happened-"

"Anna"

"Okay, Logan and I found you at the park when you were hurt months ago okay!"

"Whoa! Whoa. That was you guys?"

"Yes"

"Wow" he blinked, "I always wondered who they were"

"What a small world huh"

"I never got to say it- Thanks"

"It's cool. Are you into street fighting or something?"

"No, Anna. Not into those shit. I got into a normal fight. Now, let's talk about you"

"What about me?"

"Why are you so grumpy. I won't have a crush on you anymore"

"Who ask you to!"

"See? You are one mean grumpy girl. Now smile or I'll cry"

"So cry" I try to hide my smile.

"Aw, you are no fun" He poked my side making me jerk back with a little squeal.

"Well, well. Tickle-ish are we"

I glare at him,"You better not-"

I couldn't finish cause he was on me tickling me, I cry, scream, laugh, beg as I kick him. I couldn't pay attention to the door opening. Before I knew it, we both lose balance and he landed right on top of me as we fall flat on the floor.