Chapter14

I got woken up by someone banging crazily on our front door making me grumbled, hoping whoever is there would go away.

I do hope Cin answer the door but I know that noises don't wake her up when she sleeps. You have to shake the shit out of her. Other than that, she take her own sweet time waking up.

My last hope was Stephen but he have morning classes and won't open from the class anytime soon.

I opened one eye to check the time and see it's 7 freaking am. I slept at 2am cause of Logan so I'm still so tired.

I threw the blankets and jump out of bed with an annoyed growl and storm to the door.

"Calm your fucking tits or balls. You gonna break it" I snapped as I open to see a spiky blonde haired guy with green eyes staring back at me, looking surprised. He's tall, lean and hot.

Wait, why does he look so familiar? I frowned. Where have I seen him?

He look up and down my body with appreciation and put on a full blown smile, "Good morning sexy"

I can't help but rolled by eyes. Fuckboy. Forget where I have seen him. He's hot but he had to open his mouth and ruin it.

"Do you have a name or shall I call you mine"

"How about Ms. Dick Cutter" then I slam the door. But before I walk back to my bed I hear him shout from the other side.

"Surely, you don't want your new room mate to be dickless!"

That stop me on my track. The rent had gone up ridiculously high for three people to pay and that was why we were searching for new roommate. Cin said I should leave it to her and I did. Now she found a fuckboy.

I opened the door, "Wait here" I leave the door open and storm into Cindy's room. She was still sleeping so I jumped on top on her.

"Fuck!" she shouts, "What the hell Anna"

I stood up and glared at her, "What's hell is our new room mate!"

"Oh, he has arrived"

"Yes oh. What the hell are you thinking Cin. That guy totally screams Player!"

"Exactly. I was thinking about Stephen. That guy is a Player so he is the perfect candidate to shake Stephen up a bit"

I pursed my lip cause I know she's kinda right.

"Besides, I'm les, you're taken. I don't see the problem"

"Get up and go meet him" I said and walk back to the living room to see our dear new roomie was making himself super comfortable.

"Good morning Cindy" he waved from his seat.

"Good morning, Kyle. Kyle, Anna Hart. Anna, Kyle Andris" Cin introduced us quick, "Where are your things?"

"I'm coming by to check out the place. I'll bring my things this evening"

"Okay, go around and take a look"

"No, no. I already like what I see" he says with a grin, looking at me, "I don't need more"

I rolled my eyes and headed off to the kitchen and leave them to talk.
..........................................................

"I have to go home" Logan says as he stood in front of me while I lean against the glass wall.

"Oh, Tonight's the interview"

"yeah"

"But class haven't even start yet" I frowned while he took a sip of my strawberry shake.