Chaptter15

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK" The crowd cheered at him and he take it in in one go making them clap and hoot.

The party had been going on for awhile, his teammates were the one enjoying most of the part. Lots of pussies for them to select. Hell, he lost count of how many girls had thrown themself at him, not that it matter.

Those jersy chasers want to bang Mighty Storm even knowing he was taken. A couple of his teammates often cheat on their girlfriend cause those jersy chasers are banging. It was probably tempting.

But not for him, the only girl who is capable of tempting him isn't here. Hell, he misses her already. He had enough of the party. He was naturally a social person and like getting to know about people but sometimes he gets bored. Like right now. So make excuses and go to his room, making excuses every fucking time someone stops him.

As soon as he enter his room, he close the door and flops down on the bed, sighing. He closed his eyes in the dark, visions of his past flashing. It's all the same he though. Nothing's changed. He thought going to a place where no one knew him would change things for him but it's happening again like a circle.

Becoming a star, people only seeing and wanting the star, using him. He love the attention and such, he was used to it but sometimes he just wish for things to be nomal. He find it funny that everything seems so much clearer in his darkest time. This time, he wonder if he'll find out everything he have will be fake.

Just as he was lost in his thoughts, thw door opens, he was about to ask the person to leave and looks up but he saw beautiful blonde locks framing a pretty face, she's wearing a red shirt that hugged her breast perfectly in a way that makes his mouth water. And her legs. Her fucking long legs. Got him thinking how it would feel like running his tongue up the length which which will lead him to the sweet-

"Logan" her husky voice snaps him out of it, "What are you doing in here"

What was he doing again? Yeah, he was wondering if everything he have right now is real. Even her.

......................................................................

Cindy and I come to the party to congratulate him. But Logan was no where to be found. I search for last place I haven't.

His room.

I open the door and as expected he was laying on his bed. In the dark. He lift his head to look at me but it was dark so I couldn't see him face properly.

"Logan?" I ask him, closing the door behind me, "What are you doing in here?"

I approach his bed, "What are you doing in here" he says coldly surprising me.

"Well, you asked me to come, remember?" I laugh awkwardly.

I was met by silence.

"We were watching you, you look so cool, Lo. Your answers were interesting"

"Really"

"Yea-" I step closer but he stop me,

"You are here so what now?"

"What do you mean?" I frown, why is he acting so cold?

"You've met your purpose. You came here now go out there and have fun" he said flatly.

Wow...that was totally irrelevant. He asked me to come and I came cause I wanna see him not for the party. He of all people should know it. My body heated up with anger.

"Fine, I'll go home. Enjoy" I snap back and turn around.

But, before I take another step, Big hands gripped my wrist and pulling me down on the bed.