Chapter 36

I got up and stood in front of Jacob, folding my hands and trying to play cool while inside, I was anxious and afraid something will go wrong. My heart was pounding in an uncomfortable way.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

I can feel Logan's eye burning the side my face.

"It's...I've been thinking about what we said at my house" he said a little too loud, wanting Logan to hear.

I hear a low growling like noise coming out of Logan.

Fuck. Logan doesn't know about that so I get a feeling, or more like he's pissed off now. Does Jacob really have to rub it in Logan's face? I'm the target, not Logan!

"Yeah?"

"And ...fuck" he curse running his fingers through his hair then fisting it, "Never mind"

I feel my face heating up. That's it? I guess my plan won't be happening. How frustrating!

"Fine" I snap, "Don't come over for meaningless things again. I have important things to do with Logan so excuse me"

Just a I try to turn to sit back he grabs my arm,

"Wait"

That's when Logan snaps and stands up, "Hands off my girl" he barks angrily and I was afraid Logan would break Jacob's hand so I pull my arm away. No I am not concerned about Jacob's arm but I am concerned with Logan's career.

Jacob as stupid as he is, he snorts, "She's not yours"

"Oh. yeah? Wana repeat that you little fuck?" Logan snarls.

"Stop it you two" I held out both my hands and pleads at Logan with my eyes when he looked at me. I guess he got the mental message because he sit down, though looking awfully upset and studied every little move Jacob makes. Like he is ready to jump over the table and to me if Jacob so much as make another stupid move like touching me.

By now, I feel everyone else's eyes in here on us. Some are obvious while the rest pretending not to but eyes darted to us repeatedly.

Just Perfect.

As Jacob realozed this too, he look around before he said, "Let's talk outside"

"Enough Jacob. If you have anything to say, say it now"

Say it. Say it.

I decide to take one last strike, I smirk as I said, "I was right wasn't I? You are afraid. You always are" I shook my head as if in disappointment.

While He shook his head in anger, "I am not. Look at me?" he chuckles, "I fear absolutely nothing and you wana hear it baby? I am trying to tell you again that I want you back" The cafeteria was silent by the time he finish it.

I pretend to be shocked before I do an obvious fake laugh, "Really? That again?"

His expression soften at that, his pride started to simmer down, "I am serious Anna"

"Cut it out" I growl "This is not funny. Or is it suppose to be? Where are your friends hiding? They must be so ready to get a good laugh?"

"Anna-"

"No" Think of dead puppies, think of poor poor defenseless people getting abused, just like that the fake tears I need come out. Not really. But at least enough to glisten my eye.

"I told you that we should forget about the past. I thought we were starting to be....friends again"

"But I don't wana be friends. I know you feel it too, Anna. When you are with me. There has always been and always this thing between is when we are together"