Chapter22

Logan want to put down everyone around him as he was in a sore mood and the noise around him was upsetting him more.

His head hurts because he couldn't sleep whole night, missing Anna. Badly. Wanting her to lay next to him then wake up to wrap his body around her soft ones, feeling her skin on skin, like yesterday. He thought that after claiming her body, it will make him relax but it somehow make him more anxious, makes him feel uneasy that she's not around. He couldn't stop thinking about the way she smell, taste, feel and the sounds she makes. He growled in frustration. He feel the need to get to her. Like he's addicted to her.

He though back about the previous day. It hurts him when she said that it was just sex. He scowled again at the thought. He is aware she feel the same way about him, feel the thing sizzling between them, but also know that she is stubborn as fuck and will keep on fighting. He was tempted to carry her, take him to his home like a cavemen and keep him there. But he remembered what happened at the pool, how she panicked then and yesterday. Everytime she is close to giving in, she lose her shit. That is only why he act cool while his mind is buzzing to fully claim her. He just have to be patient for awhile. And slowly coax and show her he's staying.

FWB? Fuck that. He can't help but grin at that. Let her believe it is all that but he will get into her heart, fuck his way into it? He can't complain. She is already his, he just have to make her see he is it. There sure as fuck won't be other guys for him. His going to be only and last dick she gets. And she loved his dick. So, good for both of them.

"Dude, you listening?" Ricky says snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah"

"You are not. Did you get into a fight with Anna?"

Silent

"Ookay. I'll leave you to sulk" he then pats Logan's shoulder

The locker room was starting to get quiet and he realized his teammates were sparing him glances from time to time. He knew it's because they have never seen him in a bad mood, he was always the one who joke around and hold a conversation. But, he doesn't care. They just have to deal with it. He went out to the field without saying a word. A few minutes later, the coach blows a whistle, signalling the offense and defense to get in position for practice match.

Logan started telling his teammates the game plan even though he wasn't into it. As they get back in position, the game starts.

A few minutes later, Logan got frustrated when his teammate make foolish mistakes, other days he'd tell them patiently and teach them but not that day.

Anna still couldn't leave his mind. That nagging feeling of wanting to see her distracts him. He couldn't concentrate.

"Logan!" he heard his linebacker shout and he snap out of it and just got in time to catch the ball but it was to late to make a turn and leap, he was harshly tackled.

A sharp pain shoot up his leg making him growl out in pain. Alex, on the process of tackling him, hurt Logan's angle. Alex quickly got up with a curse and was in between apologizing and asking if he was okay.

The team surround him while the coach orders them to move,

"I'm fucking fine" Logan groans and try to get up but failed as the pain worsen.

"Stay down, Helson" The coach orders, "Johnson and Hall, support him. The rest of you, why are you still standing there, get back to the game. And Jacob, hope you still remember how to play QB, you're it"

"Sure thing, coach"

Logan did not miss the happy tone Jake couldn't hide. The fucker couldn't just wait to replace him. His jaws clench. Not fucking happening.