Chapter16

As soon as I enter my apartment I saw a half naked girl walking around the living room.

I was about to shout at her and ask her who she was but I remember about our new roommate,

"Kyle!" I call him out.

The girl turn to look at me from the top of my head to my toe and narrowed her eyes, obviously seeing me as a competition, "Who are you" she said in a ridiculous drawl. Great.

"Hey, Cinderella's back!" Kyle said comming over, "How was your prince"

Oh if only Logan was a Prince. I ignore his comment and ask, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your..." I doubt he do girlfriend so I had to use, "friend" giving him a pointed look.

"Oh, this is Cherry" Seriously? "Cherry this is Anna"

"Hey Anna" Cherry said with a tight smile, rubbing Kyle's chest in a way of staking her claim. You can have him hon.

"Helson didn't drop you off?" as soon as Kyle said Logan's name, Cherry stilled,

"Oh my gosh, you know Storm!?"

"Well-"

"Can you introduce me to him? I want his autograph" she obviously wanted more by the look in her eyes.

Kyle grinned suddenly, "Anna is Logan's girlfriend, of cource she'll get it for you. You can go home while she make a call"

I arch my brow at him. Now, he's using me to get rid of her. He so owe me.

"We will see" I said.

Cherry went home after that and I grab some chips, sit in front of tv and shoving them into my mouth to get ny mind off what happen earlier. Kyle thank me and try to join me but when he sensed my gloomy aura he decided to leave me alone which was good for me as it give me chance to think back. I was being so dramatic it was embarrassing but I can't believe that I actually panick. Fuck. I'm so messed up.

I didn't notice when Cindy came in, she came and slap me on my back "You bish. You left me"

I look up and grumble, "Sorry Cin"

Her annoyed look was replaced by concern, "What's going on?"

"I-"

"Hold on!" She shouts, grab the chips from me then sat beside me, "Now, I'm ready"

I sigh, "I don't really talk about it"

"Come on bish, at least give me summary"

"Okay, Logan and I make out"

"And and?"

"I ran"

"What the fuck. Is he a bad kisser?"

"No! He's good. Too good" I said dreamily

"You don't make sense"

I sigh again "I freaked out cause I like it more than I should okay. Gosh, I mow realized how fucked up I've become"

She look at me weirdly, "You really meant it when you said you give up on relationship"

"Yeah. I did"

She went silent before she said, "Wanna talk about it?"

"To be honest, No. I better go and sleep off. Good night" I rush cause I really don't want to talk about it when I am confused myself.

......................................................................

I yawned as I walk into the kitchen. I could barely open my eyes as I check my phone one last time to see if Logan message but none...I think last night was the first time I slept without talking to Logan. Maybe I'm so used to him cause one night without him then bam I couldn't sleep properly. As I was checking if there was some problems with network, I stumble over something. A body!

"What the hell" I look down at Kyle's body. He seemed to be out for good. He was just fine while we talked last night. What the heck make him this way.

I bent down to check if he's alive anyway. As I rolled him over I gasp. Now I remember him! He is the guy Logan and I took to the hospital months ago! With him all cleaned up and no bruises, I couldn't recognise him but with his helpless state, I see it is him. Should I talk about it? I think not. He probably get into a fight while he was after someone's girl anyway.

I shook his body and he lazily open his eyes.

When he saw me, he smirk, "Yup, I'm still high"

I ignore him and tell him, "That can't be nice place to sleep. Get up and sleep on proper bed or something"

"I-" he suddenly gagged then got up straight and ran to the bathroom. Poor guy.

I decided to make some coffee for him too as I'm already making one and he need help anyway.

I hear him coming back then fall on the couch with a groan.

I grab him waiter bottle, meds and coffee after I take a sip of my own and bring it over to him. I might as well as try to get along with him as he'll be living here.

I walk over to him and handed him.

"Thanks" he mummer. I stand there, watching him taking the medicine.

"So whats your story, Kyle"

"Well, not as interesting as yours"

"You know well mine enough to find it interesting. Only fair enough if I know yours"

"Tooche. Okay, I came here from few miles away. Small family of three. Abusive dad who would beat the shit out of me and my mom. Now he can't do shit anymore. As far as I know, no fake girlfriend. That's it"

"I'm so sorry to hear that!" I feel horrified at the thought of him going through what he did. Now I feel guilty for assuming he was beaten up by a girl's boyfriend that day.

"I don't really need a fake girlfriend so it's okay" he said teasingly.

"No. Not that. I meant your dad. No offense but I'd like to beat the shit outta him" I felt anger heating up my body and I am damn serious.

He look at me, taking in my murderous expression and and laugh out loud, "Anna you are one unique girl"

"Oh that's so cliche. Now what? You are gunna fall in love with me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Not really it takes more than that"

"You believe in love? Seeing as...you are so... active"

"Hey, I have a big heart!" he said defensively, "All girls fit in. All jokes aside I do believe in love but I just haven't met the right girl yet"

"Hmm okay" That's all I can stay. I can't believe actually open up to me quite easily. Maybe he is doing the same thing, trying to get along.

"I told you it takes more than a different girl to make me fall in love right?"

"uh huh"

"That's true but don't blame me if I develop a crush on you"

"Please don't. New roomie or not, I'll beat the shit outta you"

He laughs, "You're making it harder everytime you talk"

"Whatever. I need to get ready soon. Thank you for telling me about yourself"

"Whoa! You don't need to thank me. It wasn't a secret or anything"

I frowned as he take it so lightly but I'm guessing that's a good thing. So, I let it go. I shower then dress up as fast as I could then off to class. I can't help but wonder what will happen to Logan and me now after my dramatic exit and all.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Here is a short one :) Thank you so much guys for the read.